chapter one

chubby bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's always a show when sehun struts down the catwalk. he always manages to captivate the crowd through his sleek movements and stoic facial expressions. no wonder why he's the world's most prized male fashion model. the man could literally pull off wearing a burlap sack while walking down the catwalk and make it a new trend within the next 12 hours.

this is what makes sereyah so proud of her best friend--one of them anyways--he loves what he does, but don't get her wrong, there's a huge difference between model oh sehun and plain old sehun. first while model oh sehun is graceful and stoic, plain old sehun is dorky, clumsier and a huge brat. did i also mention that he is extra as hell? 

anyways, sehun is currently rocking dark hair, parted and gelled up (sereyah's favorite look on him), heavy makeup, a choker, a ripped black tee shirt with 'PLEASURES, Youth & Lust' sprawled across the top, a leather skirt that reached his knees, mesh tights, and chunky black boots. he struts down the catwalk with an attitude, passing by one of the other male model that was wearing something similar, his stoic face facing the end of the walkway, but he peeks at her on the way past, a tiny smirk appearing. 

a smile appears on her face, when sehun wears what he's comfortable in, it always makes her happy. it reminds her of when he came out on national television, sereyah felt like a content mother. sehun and sereyah and their other best friend, yixing have been friends since diapers (well, when sehun was in diapers, they were already in pre-school) and she's always known that they would do something amazing.

yixing and sehun were both born with golden spoons in their mouths, while she grew up in a bad neighborhood before her parents attempted to work their way out of it. sooner or later, they became the owners of one of the most famous fashion companies in the world.

yixing and sereyah dated before, in high school. they were together for 3 years, they were each other's firsts for almost everything, but they mutually broke up when yixing realized that as much as he loved sereyah, he wasn't attracted to women anymore. it wasn't as bad as everyone else thought it was. they were still best friends at the end of the day and that time was also when she realized she liked her men a little more delicate and submissive. 

during that time, sehun was only a freshman and very experimental. he came out to yixing and sereyah when he was a junior in high school and they were freshmen in college. they accepted him just fine, but word reached his parents and he was kicked out. same with yixing. they lived with sereyah and her parents for a while then when it was time for her to leave home, they left with her.

now, sehun is a world famous model/actor and yixing is a famous actor, dancer, and composer. while sereyah is currently working in her parents' fashion company, which will soon belong to her.

"boo." someone whispers in her ear, causing sereyah to lose half of her life. hand pressed to her chest, trying to calm her racing heartbeat, she turns glaring at the culprit.

"oh sehun! do you have a death wish?!" 

"no, but i have a death note." he snickers at his own lame joke. sereyah rolls her eyes.

"junmyeon is rubbing off on you. you need to spend time apart before you end up telling more lame jokes." sereyah pulls out her phone to check the time. yixing's husband's dance recital is at 6 pm in the lincoln center. 5:45 pm, the clock on her phone reads. "we need to leave, like now. jongin's recital is in 15 minutes. how far is the lincoln center from here?" 

"how am i supposed to know? you're the mother figure here!" sehun unhelpfully replies. she looks up at the sky and breathes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter