Evil Will Not Be Allowed

The Curse of the Phoenix Beads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mobon laughed at Jungkook as he bled from fresh wounds. Blood dripped from his body and trickled down his abdomen staining the purple maid pants he had on. It didn’t take long until the wound healed up slowly. Every time they healed Mobon laughed another vicious sound.

He picked up a jagged knife from the table and walked over to Jungkook. Next to Jungkook the smoke from a small fire that had died out filled the air. Sorcerer Anwon sat cross legged staring into the swirls of smoke that rose from the fire. He chanted words and fed ashes into the dead fire every so often as the birthmark on Jungkook’s chest burned more and more. Jungkook grunted in pain and looked up at Mobon.

“Do you know why you are here? Do you know who I am?” Mobon questioned Jungkook. He laughed and continued, “I am your Grandfather’s brother. The person who should be ruling Gugoryeo. You are worthless!! Just like your Grandfather and your parents. When the yellow river flooded it was caused by the phoenix on Mt. JingShen. When it escaped my soldiers at the mountain, that phoenix spirit entered the palace and hid within you. They thought they could hide you away but look at you now. You are kneeling before your new King. When I send you to the underworld, greet your parents for me. Tell them to bow down to who they should have been obeying from the start. ”

Jungkook spit blood at Mobon in anger but when Mobon saw Jungkook’s brown eyes turn red and his birthmark beam of crimson radiating light from within his body he stabbed Jungkook. Right in the middle of the birthmark he twisted the knife and Jungkook cried out in pain.

A blast from the birthmark blew Sorcerer Anwon, Mobon and his soldiers against the walls. Some spewed out blood from their mouths and others died instantly. Mobon struggled to help himself up as blood dripped from his nose.

Pulling himself up, Sorcerer Anwon chanted a spell and those who did not die watched the knife in Jungkook’s heart dissipate into dust as blood dripped from his gaping wound. The spirit of the phoenix busted out of Jungkook’s chest causing a whirlwind so powerful everything began breaking and falling over. The chains holding Jungkook shattered to pieces and he fell lifeless ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter