Chapter 3

Memories We've Played
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'H-how d-did you k-know?'

Someone's patting my arm slightly. I open my eyes and saw my cute little cousin. I did not know that I fell asleep last night. My cute little cousin is the only one who can saw smile on my face. Well, she's little and she loves me like his brother. But me and her are much closer that her real brother. Her brother is kind but he's introvert around us like me. And this little girl is the only one who can make me smile because of her cuteness.  She's always here in my house, begging auntie to come here every morning just to check me out. This girl said that I'm his boyfriend because she has a crush on me. She said that I'm more handsome than his brother. Hehehe she's a crazy kiddo.

"Oppa, handsome oppa. Mama shed u nweed to gwet up, so you won't bwi late at swool." She's baby and her language is not yet fixed.

"Yes, baby. Good Morning have you already eaten breakfast?" I said, she shake her head and I patted her head. She's leaning her head on my palm that adds to her cuteness. I kissed her cheeks and she blushed. Hahaha how can a 4 years old baby blushed because of my kiss.

"Good Mwornying Handsome Oppa." She said kiss me on my cheeks, spreading her arms asking me to pick her. I picked her and smile. I kissed her chubby cheeks again and go downstairs while teasing her.

"Why is my girlfriend blushing? Oppa is Mimi's boyfriend so oppa will kiss Mimi everytime he wants." I said that make this cute little kiddo blushed.

"Mama, Handsome Oppa is tweashing me." I bring her down and she run to her mother.

"Morning Auntie." Back to my same old expression. She in the kitchen and drinking coffee.

"Good Morning Tzu, you need to eat now and prepare yourself to go to school before you get late." I just nodded at her cause she's looking at me.

I eat breakfast with Mimi. It's her nickname tho, her real name is Mia Seo because her father is korean. After it, I prepare myself to go to school.

I rode my bike to school like yesterday. Parking my bike I heard my phone rang. I pick it up and answer it.

"Tzu. We have practice later at the dance studio." Momo noona is momo noona, she wants to have practice beforehand. And it's alright because we also need to make choreography for our dance.

"I'll be ther noona. You are so excited that you have to call me and not just said it at lunch."

"I have a thing to fix and I will be there at school afterlunch so I cannot say it later." Ahh so she's not going to her morning class.

"Okay." 

"I'll hang up cutie Tzu. Bye."

"Yeah yeah."

Mina's pov~ 

I'm so excited because I got a call from Momo unnie that we will be having dance practice later after class. I'm very excited because I got to see Tzuyu. But I'm also shy because what I said yesterday shocked him. I know he already quit playing and music. But I want him to be back. I want to watch his performance. Hays, I will do something to make him play again. Mina you can do this. Chou Tzuyu will be playing again soon and it is because of you. It is your last goal, Hwaiting!! 

Well i'm here at my class it's boring eventhough I'm into studying. But, right now I just want that class will be finished already to have a practice with Tzuyu. He's the only boy in our group right now as we are going to compete. But we also have activities for school that will include all the members in our dance club and all of the members agreed that it should be us and Tzuyu who will compete as they also want our school to win. And yeah the bell rang and we are now going to the canteen. I will be seating with our squad with Tzuyu ofcourse. I'm glad that we are in the same group of friends.

In the canteen~

After eating our food, we just take out time to chitchat and so on and so fourth. Chaeyoung, and Dahyun being bubbly again. Jungyeon and Chaeyoung who's throwing no ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter