Three

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong 

I barely can sleep last night, it was so hard to not think about that punk kid even just for a second. That was so embarrassing, what he have done to me is too disgraceful. And this time I'm not going to just sit around and let him win, I will fight him, physically and mentally,  I will make sure to win this time.

"Hey good morning", youngbae greeted.

"Hey", I replied, trying to sound as energetic as him.

"What happens bro don't tell me that you didn't get to sleep last night", he groaned.

"I'm okay bae one hour is more than enough for me", I chuckled.

"You crazy kid what is on your mind really".

"That punk kid".

"I told you he is crazy don't mind him".

"Yea and I felt humiliated bae I was defeated by him a junior bae I can't just sit around and let him win again it is too painful to watch him step up my pride my throne bae". I said, he sighed, "don't tell me I didn't warn you anyways the audition will be held this afternoon".

"I will make him beg on his knee and let him suffers a hellish years", I laughed.

"Oh and thanks for reminding me".

"I'm going for class see you soon", he said and left.

I'm ready for everything really, but not for morning class. It was so hard for me to process everything to my brain, and that was because that punk kid preoccupied my brain. He is on the death note really for messing up with kwon jiyong.

I was on the walk to the cafeteria, as the bell of freedoms just rang, and that was when I saw him, that punk kid! I walked smoothly to my locker, noticing that punk kid straightening up slightly as I walked by. Once I got my books out from the locker, I turned around only to find him watching me intently. I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath. I can do this, now or never.

I look directly to his eyes, he blinked, caught a little unaware by the direct eye contact. I smirked slightly,  making sure he knew that I will win this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter