Zürich

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their flight to Zürich was at 8pm, so they have ample time to drive to Seoul in the morning, picked up their wedding suits, met up with Kyuhyun's parents and parked their cars at Ahra's house. They would be meeting Sungmin's parents at Incheon Airport itself as it was not convenient to drive to Ilsan and then to Incheon.

Ahra was thrilled to meet Sungmin again and was hysterical when Sungmin brought in a box of apple pies that he baked early this morning. He jokingly told Ahra that he could have brought more but 1/4 of the freshly baked pies had ended up in Kyuhyun's stomach. Ahra spanked Kyuhyun's back and a surprised Kyuhyun yell "What did I do??"

They hired a maxi cab so that everybody could fit in and luckily the maxi cab was big enough to fit all their luggages too. After meeting Sungmin's parents, Kyuhyun checked-in for all of them and after getting their boarding passes, they went to a cafe to have some light snack and coffee. Sungmin apologised to his parents and Sungjin because he didn't bring extra apple pies for them and Ahra took this opportunity to smack Kyuhyun again and told the Lees that Kyuhyun ate them. She nearly fall off her chair laughing when Kyuhyun got up and pretended to smack her back. Sungmin laughed at these two siblings. Eventhough they stayed apart most of the time, but when they meet, nobody could doubt their closeness and couldn't help but laughed at their never ending squabblings. It was just Ahra's way of showing her love and care for her brother, and her husband and Sungmin understood her perfectly.

Sungmin was ok until it was time to board the plane. He was scared of long distance flight. His mother could sense that Sungmin started to get pale, and quickly alerted Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun hold Sungmin's shoulder and guided him to their seats and let Sungmin sat in the middle while himself and Sungjin sat at each of Sungmin's sides. Kyuhyun put his arms around Sungmin when the plane took off and only then Sungmin felt slightly better.

Sungjin tried to start a conversation and throw some jokes to make his brother felt at ease and slowly, Sungmin relaxed. Kyuhyun was thankful to Sungjin and secretly showed his thumbs up at him. After their meal, Sungmin slept on Kyuhyun's shoulder so Sungjin helped to open up Sungmin's blanket and covered him. Since the cabin lights were off by now, Kyuhyun turned his heard to kiss Sungmin's forehead and he leaned more towards Sungmin to sleep too.

Sungjin smiled at the couple. They are so cute together and never thank God enough that his brother had found Kyuhyun. He wished religion-wise and community-wise eventually accepted same relationship because everybody are just human. We cannot stopped human love for each other.

They reached Zürich Kloten Airport at 2pm Flughafen-Zürich time. Kyuhyun has made reservations at Hotel Adler, Zürich, so after custom clearance, they flag 3 cabs and Kyuhyun gave the 3 cabs their hotel address. Sungmin was in awe that Kyuhyun could speak Swiss-German! And when he asked Kyuhyun about it, Kyuhyun just humbly said "Ermmm, yeah, just a little bit for survival" and laughed. He then added "English is widely spoken and understood too and if tourist could speak Swiss-German, the locals normally would be happier to help and gave some discounts in cafes and shops. That was the reason why I started learning the local language" Kyuhyun laughed again. 

Hotel Adler, Zürich, is located in old town Zürich near to the beautiful Limmat river, and near to the Rudolf-Brun-Brucke bridge. They were given the top floor, and though the hotel was not high, they could still see the beautiful river, bridges, the old town and the lovely alleys and passageways. Their rooms were lovely, with timber woods and have large paintings of old town Zürich. 

After they have checked in and unpacked, Kyuhyun brought them to Restaurant Haus zum Ruden for dinner and everyone love it as it was next to the river and the evening scenery was so splendidly beautiful.

Kyuhyun wanted to order wine to complete their dinner. As he was seated next to his brother-in-law, he whispered "Hyung, is noona pregnant? coz I want to order wine"

"The last time I checked, no..." his brother-in-law laughed. "She love her body too much and didn't want to be out of shape yet!"

"Ok then better take this opportunity to make her pregnant during this trip! Parents would be eternally grateful to you!!" Kyuhyun jokingly added.

"Hahaha... if she's willing, I am more than happy to oblige!!" and they both laughed.

"What's so funny? Spill it out. You two must have something up your sleeves" Ahra stretched her hand over to clutch Kyuhyun's shirt.

"Nothing!!! Just men's joke. Don't be so busybody!" Kyuhyun shoo her hands away.

"You two..." Mrs Cho laughed at them.

"Omma, scold Kyu! He must be talking about me!"

"I was about to order win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter