Chapter 02

Lying To Myself

Finally, Gunwoo and Insoo had gotten the feisty redhead into the car. It took a lot of work. They literally had to drag him to the vehicle. It was around 10pm or so, time for heading to the party that started an hour ago.

Seyong complained during the entire car ride, like a child. He really did hate parties, with all his heart. Not that  his hyungs really cared.

When they arrived they all got out of the car, including Seyong. He had to admit, it was better to be at a party then sit in a car for hours. It was such a huge party, the entire street was practically full of cars everywhere. It took a while to actually arrive at the house, more like mini-mansion. The place was huge. There were already drunktards everywhere, completely wasted. Seyong couldn't hate it more.

- - - - -

"A-are you sure this is the place?" Chaejin asked Junkyu as he gaped at the insane sight before him. "Mmm, yeap." Junkyu reassured, turning off the car and getting out. Chaejin took a moment to come to his senses and quickly got out as well.

"I-it's so ...big. And there's people everywhere!" Chaejin exclaimed.

"You seriously need to get out more." Junkyu laughed. They started heading towards the house, Chaejin still in shock. They went inside and it was completely crowded. Junkyu lead Chaejin through different rooms, trying to find one that didn't have so many people in it. They finally found a less wild place. "I'm going to go look for someone," Junkyu said.

"Eh???" Chaejin asked in shock.

"Stay here, in this room, so that I can find you later." Junkyu said, turning to leave. Chaejin grabbed onto his arm to stop him. "What am I suppose to do hyung??" he asked.

"Just do whatever. Grab a beer, get wasted..." Chaejin gave him a completely blank and innocent look. Junkyu sighed. "Go socialize."

"How am I suppose to do that?" Chaejin whined.

"I don't know, talk to someone?" Junkyu suggested.

"Talk to some random stranger? No thank you ." Chaejin scuffed.

"Aish you're such a baby. Just wait a while, I won't be gone that long... Probably." Junkyu removed Chaejin's hand from his arm and left.

"Ahhh, jinja.." Chaejin pouted, crossing his arms. He looked around and found a couple of chairs and headed over to them and sat down, and began his amazing journey of being that loner at a party.

- - - - -

Seyong had had quite a few drinks already, mostly because he couldn't enjoy anything being sober at a party. And not to mention he was still completely pissed. His alcohol-influenced mind told him to make his way to where most people were dancing and began dancing up on a couple of girls. They got pretty into it, until Seyong decided it got boring, annoying, stupid, and pointless. He wanted to find some place quiet. He didn't like being surrounded by so many wasted s when he himself couldn't think right. 

"Ah," he said to himself, smiling. He had finally found the type of room he was looking for. It was big but there weren't too many people there, just a few couples and groups of people talking and whatnot. It had a pretty chill atmosphere. 

He found an unoccupied corner and sat down on the floor, leaning his back up against the wall. He wished he knew where either Gunwoo or Insoo were. He wanted to leave so badly. But he was too tired to get up and look for them. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to find them anyways. 

So he sat there, doing absolutely nothing for around five minutes. Seyong was bored out of his mind. He decided to get up and walk around the room, as if that would magically give him something to do.

Chaejin's Pov :

I waited for Junkyu to come back for forever. I would not accept that he would just ditch me like that. AH, Jinja! He has been gone for over half an hour at least, and he won't text me back. How am I suppose to get home? Why would he take me with him only to leave me here, alone, completely vulnerable? My hyung has betrayed me... I am open to predators of all kinds! I don't belong at this type of party!! Hyung, why are you so mean...

I stared at the ground for the most part, twirling my fingers together. I already had taken a good look at everyone in the room. I was happy that it was calm..or well as calm as a party like this could get, at least. Not many people came in and out, almost everyone who is here now was here when I got here. To be exact there were three people here now that got here after me. The first two came in as a couple, and were so caught up in their make-out session that I thought they were both going to get laid right there. But the girl managed to make sure her pants didn't come off, thank God. I am too young for this type of party. I want to be in my room with a teddy bear and hot chocolate.... Okay maybe not with a teddybear. But hot chocolate and a stuffed kitty-cat? Yes!

Anyways, the third person that came in here came in alone. He seemed sorta drunk, like he just wobbled on in here, sat down on the floor, then got back up and started walking around the room again.  But he had this awesome red hair and didn't really seem like the typical drunky.

I really want my hyung to come back... I don't like being here... And my thumbs are going to fall off if I keep fidgeting so much. He said he was going to be back soon.. I really hope he will be.

"Hey!" I heard a loud, no, very loud voice yell in my ear.

"AHhh!" I screamed, literally falling out of the stupid plastic chair I had been sitting in. I looked up to see someone laughing at me. That dude with the red hair to be exact. He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it as he helped me up.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized quickly. I picked up the chair and sat back down, secretly scooting a bit away from him. He smiled kindly and he looked amused. "It's okay, " he laughed again, taking a seat in the other chair. "I didn't mean to scare you."

He didn't mean to scare me? He came from absolutely nowhere, how can he say he didn't mean to scare me? Ah whatever... Why is he talking to me anyways? Don't people normally just  either hit on girls, get drunk, or like dance when they go to parties? I don't exactly think people normally go looking around for chat buddys..

"You looked lonely, so I decided to come and talk to you." He said, smiling again. 

"A-aha..." I laughed nervously. I guess that explains it..erm, somewhat at least.."U-um, but w-why are you talking to me? D-don't you have friends you could be with...?" Ah! Why do I keep stuttering?

He laughed, staring off blankly for a second. "I did come here with a couple of friends, but as you can see this is a pretty big party. We've been split up for quite a while." 

"A-ah, I see...But can't you call them or text them...?" I asked, not really knowing what else I could say.

"Well, I tried that already, but they won't pick up their phones or respond to my text. They know I hate party's and they forced me to come here. They won't let me leave until they want to leave." 

"Oh.." I said, then nodded. So this random stranger is being trapped here and  he chose me for some odd reason to talk to .. Shouldn't he be..talking to a girl instead? or something...  "Y-you should go uh...t-talk to some girls then..?"


Umm I know I just randomly cut that chapter off.. But I don't have any more written and I know I really needed to update. So, sorry~~ The next chapter will be longer , I hope. I will try to write it quickly.