Chapter 3

5 + 1 shinee

At SHINee's dorm

jonghyun pov

" I have reshuffle the beds to fit 6 members into 2 room. Q, Jonghyun, Onew will share a room. The rest will be in the other room. " said manager hyung.

"WHAT??!!?? But.. She's a SHE!" *stares at manager hyung*

" Of course i know she's a she. How on earth does she look like a he to you? Is there any problem, jonghyun? " said manager hyung in a solemn voice."

"No, Nothing, hyung" i said quietly.

"Even if you don't like her, don't be like this, hyung. You haven get to know her well enough yet." whisper taemin as her walk pass and went to get his banana milk.

 

Few months later before debut. At the training room.

Q pov

I thought it was easier to be an artist. Little did i expect it to be so difficult. Gosh. Vocal training was so-so. It was the dance that is killing me. How on earth can taemin oppa dance in ease. This is all mina's fault. Wait, but i did agree and signed the contract. I blame myself.There goes another try to dance lucifer.

[ONEW] Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun [TAEMIN] nege gadhyeobeorin na
[JONGHYUN] Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the LUCIFER
 

*dance*

"No no. Not like this. Like this." the dance instructor show me again.

It's not my fault that i can't dance as nice as them right? Man, i just can't catch the tempo.

"It's okay,instructor hyung. i'll teach her. i know you have another schedule to go." offered taemin oppa.

"Thanks taemin. I'll treat you to a meal next time~" the dance instructor took his bag and went off.

T_T. The rest of the member went off already leaving me and taemin oppa alone in the dance studio. I want to go home too. T_T. I haven complete my poly assignment yet. I don't want to stay up late again to complete it.

*tries harder*

"Yes, Q. Yes~ You;re getting it.Well done!" taemin oppa praised me.

"Oppa, can we go now." i pouted.

"Alright. Let's go now." taemin oppa laughed.

At the dorm

Time to check twitter!! I was the only shinee member with twitter. I was suppose to chose between twitter and Me2day. I ended up choosing twitter. It was a better technology for me to interact with fans. Okay maybe not. Fans still could not accept the fan of an additional member. I could understand. If i were in their shoe i wouldn't want an additional member too.

"Working very hard for the new album~~" i posted a picture in the dance studio online.

" *Sighed. I'm going back to Singapore for my polytechnic after the album is done~~. Going to miss the fun at korea" i tweeted again.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPPEN NEXT? * i'll be adding shin se kyung into the story too~~ do anticipate the story change~~" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner

Gah=/. I have the ideas but to put them down in words sure isn't easy=/.

Anyway, Do Subscribe=). Comments are loved =)