Flexible (Dahyun)

All-Purpose Flour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a certain ertedness and a seeming arrogance to it, but Dahyun loves can't stop reading online comments about herself.  Sometimes, hearing Onces rave about the queen, her Dubuness, gives her the energy to take on the day.  But other times, she'll come across the dark places, and all hell will break loose in her mind.  

-------

Dahyun is bad at aegyo.  She doesn't even try.

Even the smallest jabs used to hurt Dahyun, almost like being pricked by little needles: not enough to draw blood, but just enough that the sting was there.  She was and always had been a sensitive girl, and, though she was something of an expert at seeming lastingly happy and energetic, her close friends knew that she cared intensely about the way people thought about her.  

If you were to ask her on the guarantee of anonymity, she would tell you that extreme aegyo is off-putting.  She's never mentioned anything of the sort to most of her fellow Twice members at the risk of offending the more aegyo-ridden girls (namely Nayeon, Momo, and especially her good friend Sana), but in some extraordinary cases, she even finds it a bit gross.  Sure, she wished that her reputation as an idol who worked hard to please her fans wasn't afflicted by her "lack of trying" when it came to aegyo, but deep down, it wasn't an affront to her on any level worth mentioning.  At least now that she'd gotten used to seeing similar comments.  

-------

There's something so unappealing about Dahyun's dancing.  She has no appeal.  Talk about a visual hole.  

This one hurt a bit more, though it wasn't a new development; ever since Sixteen, Dahyun had become well acquainted with the criticisms of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter