Can't Forget Everything You've Done (Satzu/Mitzu)

Twice Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, yes, the past can hurt.

But the way I see it, you can either

Run from it or learn from it.

-Rafiki

 

Tzuyu's POV

I got off from the car and thanked our driver for driving me home. He helped me put down my stuff from the car trunk. "Thanks, Mr. Kim." I said once more. "No need to thank me, Miss. It's my duty anyway." He bowed for a bit. I nodded my head for response.

I brought my stuff with me, a luggage and a purse. Yeah, it's that simple. While I was walking towards the door, I can smell good food. There's no place like home. I knocked on the door. "Coming." I heard a reply and I knew that was mom. I miss her. I miss them. I'm glad I'm home. A few seconds later, the door opened and I was greeted by a happy face of mom's. "Mom, I'm home." I said. She hugged me tight and said, "I'm glad you're back, sweetie." She pulled away from the hug and gestured me to go inside. I saw dad sitting down on the couch. He has a bowl full of cookies on his lap. He is eating them while watching a basketball game. I was staring at him with my arms crossed on my chest, pretending to wait for him to notice my presence. Mom just chuckled at the situation. Suddenly, Dad stood up and shouted. "PASS IT. JUST PASS IT. OK OK THAT'S GOOD. NOW MAKE A THREE-POINT SHOT AAAAAAAAND BOOM. WOOHOO." He said that jumping up and down with a fist pump in the air. Mom and I looked at each other like 'what is dad doing' and burst out laughing. "Dad, you're so immersed in the game that you're like their head coach and didn't even notice me." I said, still laughing about what happened earlier and pretended to pout afterwards. "It's my game, darling. It's mine." He said without tearing his eyes off the screen. He still didn't realize that I'm here. "Wait a minute." He added. "Tzuyu is that you? You're home already." He said standing up and hugging me. "Finally someone knocked you out to your senses, honey. Tzuyu's been whining." Mom said sarcastically. "Dad, you're a dork." I said to him pulling away from the hug." Yeah, YOUR dad is a dork." He replied, making us laugh.

"Just relax for a while and probably greet your siblings." Mom said. "And put your things to your room. Come down later. I'll call you guys." She added. "Sure, mom." I replied.

I walked upstairs, dragging my luggage to my room. I put my stuff in my room and changed clothes. After changing clothes, the door suddenly opened and I was greeted by a running Somi chased by a pissed Dahyun. "Aish, what's the commotion all about that you have to crash in my room?" I asked them, not being angry of course."She--" Dahyun was about to answer but I butted in. "Let me guess, she pissed you off?" I said with a playful smirk in my face. Somi bursted out laughing. "ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?" Dahyun said, obviously pissed. "Ah why am I always the one to be bullied by these kids?" She said. Somi and I scramed out of the door and said, "Because you're face is so priceless. HAHAHA." "YAH BOTH OF YOU ARE SO DEAD." Dahyun said and afterwards she chased us. We were running down the hallway of the second floor of our house. 

While we were busy running for our lives from an angry tofu, I accidentally bumped into Taehyung, my older brother. "Yah, be careful. I have my glasses on." He said. "Oh come on. You already look like a king when you don't have your glasses on. Take it off." I replied. "YAH TZUYU I'M COMING FOR YOU." I heard Dahyun-unnie shouted. "Oops. I gotta go hyung." I said to him and then ran around the hallway once again. "BY THE WAY HYUNG DON'T TRY TO BE A NERD. IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU." I added, laughing. "WHY YOU" He replied and joined Dahyun to chase me and Somi. "We're so dead."

Finally, minutes later, they caught us and pinched our ears and dragged us to our rooms. "Ow ow ow. Unnie, it hurts." Somi said while trying to get Dahyun's hand off her ear. "It should." Dahyun replied. While in my case..."YAH TZUYU. YOU'RE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW." Taehyung shouted. He jumped at me and put his arm on my head for a headlock. "Yah yah, hyung. Get off of me." I whined. "I tried to get his arm off my neck but he's quite strong. "Hyu--hyung. Ca-can't bre-breathe." I barely said while slapping his arm to make it off of me. He finally got off of me. "Serves you right." He said sticking his tongue out and left me in my room.

I'm currently lying down in my bed, exhausted. I finally got home for holidays, Christmas that is. That was a nice greeting from all of my siblibgs. Very cool. Well, that's how our normal lives work everyday.

I'm so tired of playing around. I was also about to fall asleep, probably take a nap but then my phone beeped. Aish, who would text me at this time? I lazily grabbed my phone to see who texted me. Oh. It's just her. The frown in my face was replaced by a smile. 

Minaring 🐧💕: Chewy-ah, aren't you going to the party later? 

I read her reply. Actually, before we travelled back home, she invited me to go for a party later. The party was hosted by Jackson-hyung. She didn't just invite me, even my siblings are invited. I told her hours ago that I'll probably think about first. Come to think of it, Mina-unnie isn't the the 'party-girl' type. 

Me: But hey, Mina-unnie. You suddenly wanted to go to a party. As far as I knew you, you're the type of girl that rarely goes to parties. 

I replied her. Few seconds later, my phone beeped and I didn't have to guess who it is. I unlocked my phone and went to see the message.

Minaring 🐧💕: I rarely go to parties. But this one is an event we shouldn't miss. So please come with me. It'd be much better if your siblings would come with us too. 😁

An event we shouldn't miss, huh? I just shrugged off what she texted me. I was about to reply her but then my phone rang. Oh? She's calling. I answered the call.

"Hello." I said. "Hey, Tzuyu." She answered. "Unnie, what's with the upcoming party that it's an event that we shouldn't miss?" I asked her. "It's a Christmas party. Most of our friends are invited and for sure they'll go, even your siblings' friends are coming too. Probably they already know about the party." She answered my question. "Don't you want to go, Chewy-ah?~" She added the last one with a hint of aegyo. It was a good thing that we're communicating by a call because I feel like heat rose up to my cheek. I was blushing, of course. "..." I can't say anything about it. "Tzuyu? Are you still there?" She asked due to the silence. "Y-yes, unnie. I-i'm still h-here. Hehe. Sorry for not s-saying a word." I replied, stuttering. "You suddenly became silent for a while. Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned. "Yeah, unnie. Everything's fine. About the party...um it's not like I don't want to go. It's just that..." I trailed off because I seriously don't know what to say or what excuse I should tell her if I won't go. "Just that what?" She asked. Just then, Somi barged into my room like it's hers. "Who's that, unnie?" She asked me. "Mina-unnie." I answered her. "Oh, unnie. Somi's here and that was her." I said to Mina-unnie. "Put her on loudspeaker, unnie." Somi said. I put the call on loudspeaker. "Oh? Hi Somi." Mina-unnie greeted. "Hi to you too, unnie." Somi said. "What would you be doing here that you purposely crashed into my room? Don't tell me you want to piss Dahyun-unnie again." I told Somi and facepalmed."Do you have something with Mina-unnie?" She asked me. "And what do you mean by that?" I answered her. "She has a point, Somi. And why would you ask that?" Mina-unnie said. "Like you know, probably Tzuyu-unnie have feelings for you, the roma--" Somi was about to finish her words but I prevented her from doing so by covering by my own hands and putting her in a headlock. "Shut up." I whispered to Somi, still not releasing her.

I have a mere crush on Mina-unnie. She was always there for me when I needed someone. She would always take care of me when I'm in a bad state, just like what happened before.

5 years ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter