Chap 5

Dirty hands,Clean heart

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating (I was way too busy updating my dubchaeng fic)T^T I hope you like this chapp


"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like" jihyo shouted as he drives the car.Ah why do I have friends like this.

 " you!oohoohoo!" The others retorted. I still can't believe that they're enjoying this even my little brother. After that they just start humming because they don't know what is the next lyrics.Aishh this guys.

"Hey how are your clubs planning for SID?"
"Well sports club and dance club has a collab!It's going to be lit" Momo said with enthusiasm.Well this year's annual SID will be held indoors so why not invite K-tigers and collab with the dance club?

"Yah that's cheating!" Tzuyu crossed his arms

"Well board club moderator aka mr.chess master Chou Tzuyu,you're club doesn't even joins the SID celebration" Momo raised a brow at him.

"Besides my club and the singing club has collaboration too right Jihyo?" Chaeyoung and Jihyo made a fist bump which is quite dangerous for me because Jihyo is driving.I don't want to end up on the hospital.

"That's right!"
"Yah I wish I could participate in SID but my club has boring stuffs" Tzuyu really likes acting cute infront of us and it make me want to puke actually.

"But we're all part of the SID right? You all joined my club and we all joined Jeongie's club it means we're all a part of it" Momo told Tzuyu.

"What I mean is I want my own moderated club to be a part of SID"
"You know why they call that board games?cause it makes some people bored eh?" lol my brother is really funny that I suddenly burst out laughing.Why aren't they laughing though?

"Aishh this two.This is why you deserve to be called no jam bros"
"Shut up yoda we're pretty funny,admit it"I rolled my eyes at these guys ahhh seriously.

"Shut up guys we're here already" we're currently at the parking lot of Jihyo's unit We fixed ourselves and went down from the car.

"Hey Jeong why are you with Nayeon?And do you all know her?" Momo asked me out of the blue.Aishhh is he this good at forgetting things?I think Jihyo told him the story a thousand times

"Oh yes speaking of that are you for real bro?I thought you're angry with her" Chaeyoung punched my arm while we're walking.

"Well I think it's obligatory for me to talk to her starting next week because stupid Jyp-nim told her to be my tutor"
"What that's nuts!?" Tzuyu said with a loud huff

"So all of you know her?" Sometimes I wonder how did I become friends with Momo

"Yah pabo!he's jeongie's childhood sweetheart!"
"Ahhh now I remember!" So he only needs a slap on the back of his head to remember? We step foot on the elevator and Jihyo pressed the 19 floor.

"She's pretty"
"We know"Chaeyoung told him with a nudge.Sometimes I feel like Chaeyoung is only hating Nayeon because he don't want to offend me.It's actually okay for me if he doesn't actually hate Nayeon

"Jeongyeon? Do you still like her?" "
Why?" Seem like Momo wants to hit on her but that can’t be or can it be? Aishhh!

"Just asking you.I can't get her out of my mind though" looks like my hunch is right.

"Whatever" I just rolled my eyes and went out of the elevator as soon as it opens.

-.-.-.-.-.-..—

"Guys!You won't believe what I'm going to tell you" Mina squealed happily as she run to our mini circle

"What is it?" There's only five minutes till the bell ring.She's still catching her breath.So is she usually almost late every day?

"K-tigers will perform here!"
"Uhm why should we be excited? I mean K-tigers is just a dancing taekwondo team that dances while doing taekwondo" I was a little confused at Sana said.

"Don't you get it?It means that sports club and dance club will do a collab for SID celebration!It means...."
"You're going to be with your one and only crush,Yoo Jeongyeon?" Ohhh so that's why Mina is excited.

"But even though they won't collab,You'll have all the time with Jeong"Dahyun said nonchalantly

"Why?"
"Didn't you know the news? Lollifives joined dance club!"Sana told Mina

"Uhmm guys can I just ask you something?"
"What is it Unnie?"
"What's SID?" Well I'm feeling kinda left out.

"Oh ofcourse you won't know"
"Well SID stands for-"
"Class didn't you here the bell it rang already!" Sir Heenim shouts through the door.Everybody scrambled way back to their seats and stand in front of it

“Good morning Sir Heenim”
“Okay now take your seats” We immediately took our seats.Sir Heenim starts talking again.Looks like he really likes talking too much eh?I scanned the room and the lollifives are here except for one?eh that’s strange Yoo Jeongyeon where art thou?

“Class I know your probably excited for the annual SID celebration.Everybody is quite excited actually,even teachers and the staff can’t stop talking about it” As I hear the word SID my attention was snatched by my teacher.So what the actual is SID?

“SID stands for Social Interaction Day.” Wow seems like Sir Heenim red my mind

“SID is the last day of orientations and after that regular school day starts.It’s the day where you can socialize with everybody so have the time of your life” So that’s the purpose of SID night.

Sir heenim continued to talk about things that he was supposed to talk to and things he wasn’t supposed to talk about.My eyes stay travelled across the room and I always end up looking at your empty seat.Then I felt a crumpled paper hit my legs.Aishh what is this again

“Are you looking for hyung? :P” I looked around to see who threw it and at my surprise I saw Chaeyoung looking at me.When our eyes met he dart out his tongue at me slightly.

I look around to see if Mina is looking at us.Good thing Mina is sleeping peacefully at her sit.Seems like no one noticed it yet.I tried to think of a nice reply

“andwae,Noona is looking for you :P” That’s what I wrote and crumpled it again to pass it to him.I rolled the crumbled paper towards him.Some of our classmates noticed,some didn’t.

I saw him smiling as he reads the content of the paper but then he crumpled the paper and put it inside his pocket.Ahhh weird Chaeyoungie will always be weird.I tried to focus on Sir Heenim and what he’s saying but then I looked at Chaeyoung again like he’s pointing something using his lips.Everybody is looking at where he’s pointing so I also turn around to look where everybody is looking.

Ahhh so this is why everybody is focused looking outside the windows.A group of people wearing their dobuk,was walking at the hallway while you lead them,also waring your very own dobuk.

A knock on the door was heard.When Sir Heenim opened the door everyvody was still in awe and looks like they’re amazed.

“Annyeonghaseyo” everybody bowed down,fitting their selves at the small door.

“Annyeonghaseyo.What can I do for you guys?” Sir Heenim asked at the gently.I doubt it,I bet Sir Heenim is gay.

“Can we just excuse Momo?” You said coldly as if you’re breathing cold ice.

“Ofcourse! Mr.Hirai please feel free to be excused” Momo stood up and went straight to the door and gave him a low-5 or some sort of stuff.

“Thank you sir,will get going” and then they went then started running in the hallway.Then I saw Chaeyoung throw the crumpled paper back to me.

“Stop being way too obvious :P” I just glared at him and he smirked at me.

Time passed by and it’s our break already we’re here again at our spot at the cafeteria

“A certain someone here can’t stop smiling” Mina looks so creepy that she’s actually smiling at her carbonara.

“Whatever” she just replied like that while actually blushing.Isn’t it quite unfair that she tells me everything but I can’t tell her about our past.

Well maybe sometimes it’s better to keep yourself from everybody.

“Hey Unnie why are you spacing out?” Dahyun suddenly tapped me at the shoulders

“Ah nothing I just thought that uhmmm..what Sana said was right!”
“What did I say unnie?” oh I need to think think and…

“That green tea is green…” I don’t really know though but that’s the only thing that I remembered from what Sana said while eating her Matcha flavored KitKat.

“This unnie is weird” Dahyun laughed.But I still think that Sana has a point

“Let me repeat the question before you spaced out okay?” I nod at Mina who looks pretty drunk from excitement.

“All of us them will watch our practice later around 3:00pm would you like to join them?” I was about to say yes but then I come to think of it.What you told me last afternoon bothered me like a lot.The dance practice includes you so ofcourse you’ll be there.And if you’re there it means your friends will be there.If you’re friends would be there,then Chaeyoung is also there.Me,Chaeyoung,and you in the same room means it could be awkward.

The answer coming from my brain is pretty obvious.I’m now sure with my decision

“Of course I-I would love to” I even stuttered while saying that short sentence.

Maybe the heart really get’s what it wants