EverLastingLove.

Would it be a Ever.Lasting.Love ?

~YoungMin's P.O.V ~ , *At boyfriend's dorm*

Me : ARGH ! ......... Helloooooooooooooooooooo ? -restless voice- 

Manager :  YAAA ! YoungMin, arent you getting up yet ?! You've been a pig this few days ! Wake up ~! I have to tell you something !

Me : Sorry hyung, hehe. So yes ? Telling me something ?

Manager : Theres a new girl group(SPIRIT) coming, about a few more months, our company (starship) will be debuting them. We're short of trainers and we would like you all, boyfriend, to takecare of the girls, so that they can have a successful debut.

Me : Oh, that seems interesting hyung ! Ok sure, what would you want us to do with them ? Or takecare of them ?

Manager : You all know, before debuting, they have to study too. I will put them in the same school as you all so that you all can take good care of them, so that it wont be complicated. And they are new to SEOUL, each of them are a different foreigners. So wherever they go, you would have to follow them. Ok ?

Me : SURE HYUNG ! I'll make sure the girls are fine ! 

Manager  : DAEBAK ! Ok, thats it for now, ahnyeong. 
 
-

I walked out of my room and there just infront of my eyes,  KwangMin, JeongMin, HyunSeong, DongHyun and MinWoo are dressed up in their very own handsome style, running, smiling, laughing and jumping around the living room like a group of boys who had just came out of the mental hospital. Like they are ready for the day, ready for everything !

Me : Hyung ! What are you all doing ? Why are you all so excited ? - I asked HyunSeong hyung.

HyunSeong : Dont you know YoungMin ?! Manager just called us and said we will be taking care of the newly going-to-be-debut girl group. We're going to the same school as them, Isnt that just DAEBAK ?! Im sure you've received the call as we've. RIGHT ?!

Me : Yeaaa, I received. Hmmmphs, looks like hyung are going to have one soon..

HyunSeong : Me ? Going to have what ? 

JeongMin, KwangMin, DongHyun and Minwoo : -STILL RUNNING, SMILING, LAUGHING AND JUMPING AROUND THE HOUSE-

Me : Hyung ! HAHAHA, you looked excited and happy when manager hyung called us about the girl group, what reason could it be if its not about you wanting to date one of the girl in the going-to-be-debut girl group ?! -TROLL FACE- 

HyunSeong : Hehehe *Blushed*. SHUTUP YOUNGMIN ! ~

JeongMin, KwangMin, DongHyun and MinWoo : YA YA YA ! We have the same reason as HyunSeong ! -Stopped crazying around the house-

YoungMin : *Thinking to himself* ---> Actually guys... I feel excited like you all do too.. I just dont wanna show it out.. I've the same reason as you all >_<

I walked back into my room and get my tower for bathe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*While in the Spirit's dorm* , ~HaRa's P.O.V~

I've just finished making a nice breakfast for the girls, and why arent they waking up yet ? Probably just because of yesterday's self-training .... :/ But Im glad that they are training hard -Happy face - , shall go and wake them up now.

Me : YAA ! Everyone, WAKE UP ! Come out and eat breakfast ! We're going to be late for self-training !

MinRin : Pls ~ Let me sleep for a few more minutes ...... -sleepy face-

MinHee : Neh...... HaRa unnie ~ We've been training ourself super hard yesterday, aren't you tired ? -restless face-

MinYoung : I wonder how hard would it be when we've a trainer -sigh-

Me : Yaaaaa ! I dont care ~ wake up, FOR MY BREAKFAST ! -Frustrated face-

Argh.. look at their piggy attitude, we should have a trainer soon so that they can train this piggies not to be a pig. Wonder ing what will happen if we have debuted as the shedules will be more busy and tiring than the trainings.

-----5 minutes later-----

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ~ , -The spirit's dorm door bell rang- I 

I went to open the door, and there it is, our manager, Mr Kim, looking happy and excited as he walked into our dorm.

Me : OH ? Ahnyeong oppa ! -bow- 

Manager Kim : Ahnyeong ~ Wheres the rest ?

OH ...... They are still piggying inside their rooms ! Oppps... sorry guys... This is for our own good ! 

Me : They are still sleeping oppa ! Why dont you help us to get a trainer soon ? They're going to be piggier day by day ~

Manager Kim : DONT WORRY ! I was here about the trainer. I've found one for you all ! And ........................ -Secretive face- *Skipped the interesting part- , I mean, each of you all will have one trainer, so altogether there will be 4 trainers. 

Me : OMO ! Really ?! DAEBAK OPPA ! Finally !

Manager Kim : So now go and wake the rest up as you all will be starting the training today. I've registered you all into Korea National University Of Arts along with your trainers, so that they can take good care of you all, and train you all well. I have to go for an appointment, meet your trainers at the school alright ? DONT BE LATE ! Ahnyeong !~

Me : Neh oppa ! Dont worry ! -Happy face-

I rushed into MinYoung's, MinHee's And MinRin's room and woke them up. Okcann...... It takes for more than 10 minutes to wake them up.. as we doesnt know the trainers would be so ................................................................ ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happen next will be at Chapter 2, stay tune alright ? ;D