Meeting twice the trouble

Deal with it

To be honest, the first day of school wasn't so bad. I finally got a friend oh god i'm so happy. But the percent is 70% to 30%. God i new it would turn out is way but with Jungkook giving me this hated look, i perfer digging a whole and die in there. My dream is crushed, i was so in love with that brat know i feel like kicking his . But....he looks so magestic, like a prince in a fairy tale....only that he lives with satan waiting to take advantage of people. 

Yes i knew that i didnt have the talent to acuatlly become a model, but he didn't have to say those words. He doesn't know my life and i don't know his so i don't think he should be judging so quickly. I keep on thinking to much i couldn't sleep right, i kept on shifting disturbing Seungri. he slapped me when he got tired of my shifting. I got up quickly and yelled out in pain "Why YOU do that" i sobbed rubbing my cheek, he gave me a judging face "stop moving so much, your taking the whole bed brat'' he said "w-wel that doesn't mean you could slap me.." i pouted "did it hurt.." "yes" "..well it doesn't matter it's all in the past" he laughed ",,," 

"Ahh you guys are awake" the nurse said making us jump from surprise "a-ah yes..sorry for the trouble" i said "ahah no no its okay, you guys looked so cute sleeping i didnt want to wake you guys up, but you guys still have eclasses to attend" he said gently "Thank you daesung hyung~~~" Seungri smiled sweetly "okay okay know shoo shoo get to class, the teacher might be upset but atleast you guys got there" he responded "u-um what time is it u-umm nur-" "call me Daesung its a pleasure to meet you 'Taehyung'" he smiled at me. 

I returned that smiled and laughed "Omo you are a handsome cutie pie" he blushed but laughed. I then started blushing my self and went shy. "Okay ebough with the fluff it's cringey" Seungri inturrepted "what period are we in right know" "oh yes riight you have.....hmm 3rd period" i opened my eyes widely "We slept that much.." "yes" 

"okay thank you hyung bye-bye" he waved at him, "Come on let's get goi- hold up what's your 3rd period class " he asked "o-oh um.." i checked my pocket for my paper, until i realised i left in Suga class "...In Su-Yoongi class" i stutterted. He facepakmed himself and whined out "Taehuynggggg~~" he let out he then looked over Daesung "Got you bro" Daesung said. He went to his computer and started typing. The printer went on and a paper came out. "Woahh i never knew a nurse could do that" "ohoh you can't i hacked in" he smiled brightly "oh..." that's all i could say. He got the paper and gave it to me "Don't loose it again" He said. "..thank you"i said and started walking away with Seungri 

"Let me see your classes" Seungri said as he faced me "sure" i gave it to him "hmm...so Homeroom you have Yoongi ,1p Taeyang,OHH i really like Taeyang hyung his dance moves are awesome but his Voice is heaven...2p Jackson, he makse the whole class laugh, i sometimes want to slap him though, he is a fun teacher, 3p.... OH Namjoon , okay look he might seem grouchy but trust me he is a sweet heart but everything he touches brakes.." he laughed "hmm 4p Chunji, he is so kind he is like..an angle sent from heaven...sike he is total dummy but he is kind.." He pause for a moment "..oh my god i think your last three last periods are hell.." His face went pale 

"W-why W-Whats wrong" i said, he looked down to the flower " w-well 5p you have T.O.P.." He gulped "....his dance moves are so stupid and wired....then he says i dance bad, hell no his dances are badder than mine a-and then he thinks he look better than m-me" he fumed, i then smaked his head " Look here you i thought it was something big" i threaten "I-It is.." he pouted "yeah sure just continue witht the others" i breathed out "6p y-you have.." he leaned closer to me and whispered "J-Jaaaaaaaaaaebum..." i looked at him "is this another one of your jokes" i said blankly "o-okay no listen to me Jaebum is creepy, if you mess up in one of his dance classes, ah yeah he teaches dancing....he will make you repeat it 10x, i did it one time...oh i visited hell boi" i bit my lip "w-whats wrong with t-tha-" "OHH Trust me you won't want to mess up..keep that in mind" "Oh go The chills YES YES OKAy i won't Mess Up" 

"7p you got Beakhyun, oh god don't even get me started...HE IS Y,TOUCHY,SASSY MOTHERfuc- trucker" he kept himself in check "be careful with him, he could make you feel like you killed his mother and this is the only thin you could do..he almost got me" he said

"..what the fu- i mean truck.....i thought i has Yoongi." i asked "Ah yes about that hmmm Yoongi made a mistake you acuatlly have Baekyun, Yoongi is your second option so when you dont feel like goin to Baek go to Yoongi" i nodded and sighed "do i atleast have yo in  any of this classes other than homeroon" i asked "oh yeah you have me for 2p,4p and 5p...T.O.P forgrt you" he cursed " and 6p if you go to Yoongi but for today you should stay in Baekhyun to atleast to see his face...AND SLAP IT " he yelled out "*cough* excuse me for that" i laughed 

"sad that i dont have you right know but mind guiding me to my 3p.." "OF COURSE~~" he got my hand and ran. I laughed all the way there. I bet the other classes could hear us. I got outside the building and looked around my surroundingm "Beautiful right" Seungri yelled "Hell yeah" 

Cherry blossom trees everywhere with bushes, there was a water fountain in between "really beautiful" i kepted looking at it "we are  about to enter the 3rd building," he mentioned "i think we should stop running" the speed we were was so fast i was about to hurl "y-yes we should, OH GOD THERE IS A PERSON UP FRONT" 

We where to late by the time we stopped, I ended up hittin the wall and Seungri fell down on top of the person "Cool i get the wall but you get the body.." i whispered, i rubbed my nose. I looked over to Seungri "Ohohohoh~" i smirked. He was sitting on top of the person, his face on his the person chest and hands grabbing the person clothe tightly "ow ow ow" he said as he got his face off the person. "o-oh god i'm really sorr-" he stopped when he saw the person face "W-well Seungri, Good morning" Seungri looked away with a hurt gace and he quickly tried to get up "No good morning" the person got him from the waist "L-Let go, J-Jiyong..." he said flustered "missed you.." Seungri pushed him away and got up quickly "Sorry for bumping into you Jiyong.." he bowed "we will be going to class have a good day" 

"You should atleast help me get up, no?" The person said "You pushed me down" he smirked. Seungri paused and looked at me. "your fault" i grinned "forget you" he said. he slowly walked to the person and helped him up. The guy pulled Seungri towards him and wrapped his hand around his waist. It seemed like he whispered something to him

Seungri once again pushed him off "Please stop it, stop saying that....You don't want me to get the wrong idea right? not again..i dont want to be broken again" he whispered the last words and dragged me away.

I looked back at the person, he had a sad smile plastered in his face and he mouthed 'sorry'. I just want to know what happened between those two. Who is that person and how does Seungri know him. As we got further away from him, Seungri stopped "s-sorry for you t-to have s-seen that, u-um if you c-could forget w-what y-you saw, we are a-almost to y-your clas-" he started crying. I quickly hugged him and started patting his back "it's okay Seungri, let it out.." i said .

Who exactly is he, that person that made Seungri cry. "Um if i may a-ask..who is he?" he gripped my shirt "He is the Principle of this school the one that built this whole thing, famous for his fashion and songs.." he let out, almost like a whisper

"His name is Kwon Jiyong also known as GD or G-dragon" "..are you serious....you mean that guy is Gd..." My eyes popped out, He is the one Jungkook admired. The one Jungkook talked a lot about in broad cast,He alwasy had that sparkle eyes everytime he mentioned him. I never knew he built this school. What more am i missing. I mean i know all the teacher are famous,.....okay yeah i forgot about that to. God i want to be slapped righ know. Concertrate, Seuengri is crying "what happened between you two.."i asked. 

He let go of my shirt and stood there, I think i made things worse...oh god "I-Its okay if you don't tell me" i said patting his head repeatedly "Ahahaha no worries" God i wasn't sure what got me scared right know "I think we should be getting to class...you should atleast meet the teacher even if we're late" he pulled away from me and walked forward. He looked so hurt almost as if he couldn't be left alone. God Taehyung What you do, Kill your self.....until sims5 comes out. Still slap your self.

I let out a little sigh and followed him. "This is your class 185, my class is in the other building right next to yours...so um..ah remember after 4p you have lunch so Lets meet up in the roof top of this building.." he faced me and smiled

"Don't get to nervous alright, should i knock and tell the teacher your new" I looked at him and smiled "No it's okay, get going to your class, see you in lunch alright"i didn't want to trouble him, he already had a brake down "It's not much trouble Taehyung...but okay" he waved at me and walked away

Boy oh boy first friend, first mess and first guilt feeling. I let out a shaky breath and knocked on the door. "Be cool...be cool stay cool" i talked to my self . The door opened and the teacher came out "....'Kim Taehyung'?" he asked. All i could do was nod like an idiot. "Your late for your first day, well never the less you came.." he moved aside "come in" I walked in and looked at the class room. 

As i walked i notice everyone had a partner, the tables were desgin for two people and a computer popped out from the table for each person. The chairs were green and they where able to roll. It looked really cool, what a rich school this was 

 

The class room had big windows, you could see the outside . Luckily we were at the first floor, i hate being high up from the floor. Honestly this school is so rich. Maybe they should give me some money, I'm so broke i can't afford the Sims 5. "This is Kim Taehyung, not sure if you guys know him"

Namjoon said as he walked me in front of the class, i heard a 'tch' coming from one of the students. "this is a science lab mixed with technology...We already started in a lot of stuff, it's okay if you dont really get some stuff" I nodded as i kept my head low. "Soo let's see..ah see that guy..gray guy raise your hand" i looked over to the guy and gasped. It was the guy that cussed me out in Suga class. He raised his hand and stared at me angrily "YEs" he responded. The table was all the way in the back.

"Meet your new partner, you won't be a loner no more" namjoon teased "oh god..." my soul left my body "aw HELls No..i ain't sitting with that peasant, poor and ugly person" he responded. "Change seat please change seat "i whispered, my body was wiggiling side to side. He is so mean, what have i even done to the guy. "...Namjoon i won't allo-" "he is sitting with you and tha's final, i won't repeat my self again" Namjoon looked at me "Go ahead " i gulped and pleaded "I pray to Jesus, don't let seat next to him, he could end my life just like he almost did in homeroom" i whined

"I'm not even sure why i was even born, know your ganna make me regret living....not that i dont already" i said. I felt a smack on my forehead "Yah stop whining and get to your seat.." He said as black aura covered him, Oh look another Satan. I sulked and got myself up.

" H-Hey.." I gave him a shaky smile. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Okay, i see just ignore me. "haa-a.." i let out a shaking breathe. I sat down quietly, but i new the whole class was staring at me until Namjoon called for their attention. I looked over at the guy , he scooted over towards the window. Damn, he must hate me that much. "u-um.." I should atleast try and be nice let's see if his attidude changes. " N-Nice to meet you my nam-"

"Not interested, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even breathe the same air as me and uh not interested" He said.

Oh what a little b****, don't breathe!!, b**** without breathing i'll be dead, who even wants to look at your ugly . I contoled my anger and faced foward looking at Namjoon. Ganna beat this lil b****.

"I want you guys to do research in The sinner, i know it's a play on this school month. but don't forget this happened in real life, The Sinner was indeed a bad guy, he killed 5,000 maybe even more but he had mark on neck.." Namjoon took the chalk and drew something. "The mark controlled him, it was his monster. His nightmare. He created Science and we should be grateful. The Sinner found  a way to Survive when million of people were looking for him..and how you may ask, well thats simple. Science, he used many plants, air, potions etc, almost as if he was a witch.." he kept on drawing. Then somebody raised there hands "Yes" he said. "what are those Sir Namjoon, It looks like a person taking a dump" 

The whole class laughed, Namjoon was embrassed and blushed "You should have eye surgery, you could clearly see this is the mark on his neck and this uh...it's uh science" he coughed "a-anyway let's continue.." 

He kept on explaining but i spaced out, Honestly i'm still wondering how did i even get to this school. I know Yoongi dragged me here...made put on 'undies'. I died a little on the inside. I'm ganna get you back, swear to god. I felt someone pinch my arm and  jumped making the table move. The whole class room looked at me "Is there something wrong Taehyungsshi" Namjoon asked. I smiled a little, "uh oh there is nothing wrong i was..just..um please contunue" i blushed. He gave me a weird look and kept on speaking. I looked over the guy, "Did you just pinch me" He looked at me "you had a stupid face, it was cringey" 

 

"then why are you looking at me" i replied "Because i can" "oh so you can look at me but i cant, do me a favor and get a life. arrogant rich boy" i scoffed and faced forward. "how dare you, a peasant like yo-" "So what if i'm a peasant, atleast I don't go juding on someone else life" i looked at him "well you don't go judging on someone else life too" "i never judged your life" 

"Yes you did when you called me Arrogant rich boy" "oh Honey that's not called judging that's called spitting the truth, cause you are one" He once again pinched my arm. i contained my yelped, aw hell no, I then kicked his leg and he whined "Oh your going to regret that" he said

"JImin and Taehyung" We heard the teacher call out "..you guys got the nerves to inturrupt the class, well then" he smiled "don't mind me if i inturrerpt your guys after school. after the last class come to mine, i won't say it twice " 

We let out a shaking breathe, "yes Sir Namjoon" we bowed as we both sat down. "this is isnt over i'll get you back you ****" he cursed, "go ahead and try" i replied, "Short " i smirked "mushroom head". i gasped "oh hell na-" The bell rang and he dashed out the door. "lil B****" i said