Chapter 17

Music of Night

 

When its rain

At the garden, middle of the city...

Ya Lun looked at Gui Gui's excited face and smile.

Gui Gui: Ya Lun, here is so beautiful. There's all kind of flowers.. (amazed)
Ya Lun: If you love it here, I could bring you here everyday..
Gui Gui: Really.. (looked at Ya Lun) But we have school.. (smile)

Gui Gui POV...
My eyes is starting to have blur vision. (close and open her eyes)

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, are you alright?
Gui Gui: Yes, I'm alright.. (smile) I really have so much fun.. But..
Ya Lun: Huhh? (curious)
Gui Gui: It will be perfect if there's music to dance.. (joked)
Ya Lun: (smile) I will make one..

Ya Lun started humming a melody. He hold Gui Gui's hand.

Ya Lun: Do you want to dance? (smile)
Gui Gui: Sure.. (smile sweetly)

Gui Gui POV..
What's that feeling?

PS: Xiao Wen here.. Try imagining this song when both of them dance. "Can I have this dance" by Zac & Vannesa.

Both of them started to waltz around. Gui Gui feel different. Her heart is beating fast. Its the exact feeling as how she feel for Wang Zi. Its started to rain heavily.

Ya Lun: Its raining! Let's find a place to.. (got cut)
Gui Gui: No! Its nice here.. Just nice for two of us. (looked at Ya Lun)
Ya Lun: Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: Ya Lun.. I..

Before Gui Gui could finish her sentences, Ya Lun pull her close to his lips and kiss her. A deep kiss. Gui Gui didn't struggle. She knows that she finally found a guy that she could love. Not because he is exactly like Wang Zi. Its because he make her feel safe.

I hope you like this chapter. Love the kiss between Gui Gui and Ya Lun. Anyway, good news for Guilun's fans... Tao Hua Ai Wu Di will continue filming... So, by next year we could see guilun again.. Yeah!! Hope all of you will comment.