the message behind 'always keep the faith'

Cassies Heart for the only one TVXQ

One year ago, 2009 it's a really heartbreaking moment that both TVXQ and we, cassies had to get through.

Even myself didn't believe that they'll seperate like this and also i know that many cassies are distract themselves to avoid this problem by looking for the other k-pop groups but surely that months worth to make us know that there are no other stars that can be compared with TVXQ.

This is my messages for 5 of them, each so they will know how big cassies love are.

To : jung yunho

I know that when JYJ stated to leave SM, the one that have big burdened is you as a leader. There was a time when you feel really really failed. You were not a good leader, you felt miserable, accused yourself for didn't make TVXQ as one eternally. And still you kept that burden by yourself, you keep it in your heart. Inside your heart i know that you miss jaejoong as he is your big bestfriend. You take the role of poseidon because the character's name is oh yun jae. You ever cried in Shanghai SM TOWN you cry it is because of the thankful that many cassies still support you. Jung yun ho you are the best leader that ever appeared, you really take care of your members. You're the one that carried Junsu to the hospital when he was sick, you were the one that let your bed for jaejoong when he was injured, you didn't get mad when changmin teased you, you gave your food to yoochun. you are try to be strong. Now, i can see your smile eventhough the smile will never be the same but your smile are the strong for us. You are always our charismatic and cute leader and it will stay in our heart until the day DBSK come back.

Take care of your health leader, always smile for us, your heart is empty now but always keep in mind that we always support you feel your heart with our love until we can see that you will become leader once again.

To : Shim changmin

you are a great magnae. Even amongs all members you are always be the adult one. Your sarcastic words its not means really sarcastic but it shows love to your hyungs. you like to tease junsu, you like to play with yoochun, you are really like to embarassed jaejoong, you teased yunho too. But instead of that you really have 4 hyungs that really love you really take care of you as magnae. As you seperated from 3 of it, you will feel a really big hole inside your heart. It's really hard to take.. You are really rare to see crying. You always strong until the SM town 2010 you cried. The tears that flowed on your cheek tells us the hole, the miserable that you get in your heart. You already lost your 3 hyungs. it feels aches as your heart which full of love suddenly it's gone. All of your tears show that emptiness inside your heart.

Shim chang min, you tried your best as magnae, you will always stay the same, be the evil but really loveable magnae, you have to keep your hyungs love inside your heart always, until the day your hyungs will come back.

To: Kim jae joong

As the eldest among the members, as the one that really close to Yunho, your heart will sure broken at that difficult time. Even TVXQ already craved at your back and you it will remain the same in your heart. In tokyodome concert you try to not cry to give your best smile for your fans because when you sad cassies will sad too and you didn't want to see that. Your heart aches, you feel guilty, you feel that you took the wrong steps, but you knew  that you can't go back.. You miss your alter ego, yunho that always support you, you named your cat jiji coz yunho ever called you that. You show your love in to your cat means your love is so big for yunho. You cried at tokyodome concert as the fans cheered you not to cry. Your smile is not as big as usual, you have a lot of burden in your heart. You know have to take care of Junsu and Yoochun, try to be the best hyung so they won"t feel sad. You always remind your fans to take care of their health eventhough you sick too. you always think for everybody else first before yourself.

Jaejoong-aaa please take care of yourself, eat well, and keep healthy. Try to take care of yourself first before thinking the other person. I know it hards to be the only hyung in JYJ, you need Yunho more than ever and hold on for a second as it will surely happen again. You and Yunho together protect the dongsaengs.

To : Park Yoochun

you are the one that close with changmin as you were a partner in crime with changmin to tease junsu. You surely won"t take this separation for real. You think it will not last long the problem that occured lately. You think it as a dream. Even there were a time when you locked yourself in your house for months because of this. You feel really lost, you lost your great hyungs, yunho, and your partner in crime, changmin. It surely hurts so much when you try to laugh at the outside but you really want to cry. Instead of it, you hold it. From now, you become a strong man, you give the best smile in front of your fans you won't make cassies sad. You even didn't care about your health as far as cassies are happy with your performances. You sick but you won't tell anybody coz afraid that cassies will feel sad.

Yoochun-i please take care of your health, you ever lost yunho and changmin. but we believe it just for a while. Sure they will come back. Because cassies will always keep the faith and because of that surely Dbsk will come back soon.

TO : Kim jun su

Junsu, you are always be the funniest members among all dbsk members. You always can make them laugh, always cheer them up when they are sad. You like to give oyaji gags that make the other members said "it's boring" but it still makes them laugh. You were always be teased by changmin, always be protected by yunho, it sure make you feel down in these past few months. You almost cried in Tokyodome concert. You feel lonely as there's no person that can tease you as changmin and there's no one like yunho that care of you when you sick. Your eyes proved it all, your look is now sad and not as cheerfull as before. But i know you always try to smile and smile as always to make cassies happy.

Junsu ya~ your smile is not the same as usual, but from now please be the junsu that always cheerfull, always kind and make anybody laugh with your cuteness and charisma. Until the day DBSK come back...

IF only this letter can be sent to DBSK directly..

But surely no matter what obstacles that make their way difficult they will surely can get through of it, because cassiopeia will always support them, as the cassiopeia stars that always support north pole star, our boys, our gods of the east, DBSK..

And surely we will ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!