Rebellious turtle pt.4

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's start from the beginning." Irene said, tapping her bottom lightly with the cane. "When did the outings start happening?"

She hesitated for a moment, and Irene swung the cane down, landing a strike on her bottom.

"Ouch!" She yelped, pouting. "F-fine I'll answer! W-we met last year, during 'Dumb dumb'..."

Irene gasped. "Yah, didn't we stop you from going out with them?!"

Yeri smiled sheepishly at the older, only to receive a of the cane. 

"Ouch!" She shrieked. 

All of a sudden, the lights went off, plunging them into darkness. Finally!

"Time for phase two..." Yeri struggled out of her unnie's grasp and pulled up her shorts.

She had mapped it out before.

3 steps right, straight, and out of the door she went.

---

The older ones were flustered yet again. 

"Yah! Turn on your flashlights!" Irene suggested, and the room lit up in no time.

Still, the said girl was missing.

They saw the door left ajar, and not even bothering to question the oddly timed black out, they all rushed out of the room to search for her.

---

She bolted out of the door, flinching as her denim shorts brushed against her bottom with every move she made.

She mentally cursed at Minho and Jonghyun for making her go through such pain.

Limping out of the SM building's back entrance, she decided that she couldn't run anymore, so she hailed a cab.

"Where to, Miss?" The cab driver politely asked.

Not knowing where else she could probably go to, she decided to crash at Saeron's.

---

Using her spare keys, she opened the door, and thankfully, the said girl was home, without any of her parents or siblings.

"Where is my second mom and dad?"

"They went on a trip with my younger siblings. What's with the sudden visit?" Saeron asked, hands on her hips. It's not that her beat friend didn't come over often, she'd usually come over announced. Then, her mom would prepare her nice home-cooked food before Yeri stole Saeron for a date.

"E-erm... I may have ran away from Irene unnie and SM sunbae-deul?"

Saeron could only shale her head. "Yah, tell me everything."

---

Once Yeri finished talking, Saeron shook her head in disbelief. "You shouldn't be here, then."

"Wae?"

"It's too obvious. How about we go to the sushi place at Hongdae? It's far away, and in a really quiet place, so we don't need to worry about getting caught."

"You're the best, Ronnie."

---

The Squirtle was blissfully enjoying her sushi date, forgetting that the tracking device was still in her phone. 

"This pabo, when will she ever learn?" Irene clicked her tongue, frowning. 

"She's in Hongdae, let's go."

After apologising to everyone else for the inconvinience caused, her unnies had decided to personally chase her down. 

The other groups had their own schedules so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter