✓Questions

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THURSDAY 1/1/2015

“Are you sure you want to start this job?” JYP asked.

“Yes.” I said calmly.

“You will start your year while working with Momo... it’s-“

“I will do my best.” I cut him off as I stood up, I headed to the door as I was in his office.

“Her ex-manager is in the room next door. You can go and talk to him.” He said. “Good luck. Let’s see how much you’ll last.” He added in a mocking voice.

I faked a smile at him and left, I entered the room and found a guy waiting for me.

“Oh, you are a girl!" He exclaimed, shocked.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Oh, hi!” He chuckled and rubbed his nape nervously, he was bald and tall.

“Momo is really a hard person! I hope you will know how to deal with her. I am sure your next meeting she will try to sleep with you or seduce you but she doesn’t like girls so you are safe!" He joked but I didn't react at all.

"Anyway, if you want to accept or refuse an offer ask her first or she will eat you alive. You’ll get weird phone calls and messages so ignore them-“

“Why did you leave your job?” I cut him off, ignoring all his useless advice.

“I can’t bear with her, she is rude and hard to control and also I will get married so I found a new job already. My fiancee is so jealous of her. Luckily yesterday was my last day and...." He leaned in and whispered. "they changed three managers for her in two months! From the way you look you’ll last 2 weeks!" He finished, releasing a teasing laugh.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion." I said coldly.

“Okay. So it was nice meeting you! I will leave this ty place. She is in the next room waiting for you so good luck.” He patted my shoulder and left.

I got up and went to that room, I took a deep breath as I held the door handle.

“AIIISH where is that I'm bored! “ I heard her voice while opening the door.

She was sitting on a chair and resting her arms on the table while playing with her famous blonde hair and dozing out. She was wearing a tight white see-through shirt, black pants and black high heels.

She finally looked at me and yelped. “Who are you?” She asked.

“That .” I answered as I sat in front of her.

“Oh, my new manager.” She said and checked me from my head to toes. I guess my black jeans, white hoodie and sneakers didn't impress her. 

“I thought the new manager is a girl." she sat back.

“I am a girl.” I shrugged. Being a tomboy with short brown hair always make people misgender me.

She hummed and leaned in. “Let’s play a game." She looked at my cv in front of her. "Yoo. Jeong. Yeon, I will ask a question and you have to answer, then you can ask me and I will answer.” I nodded. “I’ll start."

"When did you lose your ity?” She asked with a smirk.

“When I was 21." I replied.

“Oh." She looked at my CV again. "That means 3 years ago!” She remarked with a giggle.

“Ahh, it’s hot. “ She complained  and unbottoned the first button of hr shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter