The girl

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long hair brunette woke up. It wasn't too long ago that her dad force her to move to Korea. He must've been thinking about it for years. She looked at her clock before getting up. Everything have went downhill and now she and her dad live in a tiny house and he locks her in the basement.

 

The brunette head to the bathroom, brush her teeth and got ready to shower. Today would be her first day at Jin Young Park's Highschool. She looked at all the bruises and cuts on her body before looking at her face. Hideous as always she thought. After coming out the shower she put on a large hoodie some pants and a mask to cover her face before adding on a beanie. Momo didn't like showing her face and would cover it at any cost. She grabbed her backpack and quickly walk out the front door before her dad wake up.

 

The brunette walked to the bus stop and bump into some kids on the way. "Watch where you going!" A kid yelled. The brunette couldn't understand what they were saying as she sat on the bench and look around. She saw a girl walking with her grandparents before standing by the bus stop. Oh how Momo wished to have that relation ship with somebody but all she does is get abuse. She was so deep in thought that she didn't realize that she was shaking and everyone was looking at her. 

 

"What a ing weirdo."  The bus arrived and everyone got on. Momo looked around for a seat but everywhere seem to be taken or people would put their bags on the spot. Eventually Momo did found an open spot and a friendly looking girl smiled at her and let her sit by her. "Hi! My name is Suzy. What yours." Suzy asks. Momo stared and blinked at the girl, she is very gorgeous and she wishes she could've been as pretty as her.

 

 "Do you not speak Korean? Are you a foreigner? If so I can get a translator." Suzy blinked and looked around for someone. "Hm...who can I call... Natty! Mina! Somi!His! Takuya!" The raven shouted some names and some other kids come over. I started to feel uncomfortable.

 

 "We have another foreigner and she doesn't speak Korean can you guys help." The girl asks and some of the kids nodded. "I doubt that she's from Thailand, there's barely anybody from Thailand." Natty said before leaving.

 

 "Hi! My name is Somi do you speak English?" A brown hair girl with orange ends asked. Momo looked up at her."Not everyone speak English Somi. Maybe she's Japanese." Takuya said.

 

*Hi, My name is Takuya please tell me if you are Japanese so I can tell these girls.*

 

*H-H-hello...* Momo mumbled.

 

"She speaks!"

 

"So she's Japanese eh, Well she won't have to worry we have many Japanese teachers at the school." Just then the bus stop and we all got up and walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter