Confrontation

Don't Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as Jjangmae stepped out of 2ne1's apartment, Jiyong closed the door and proceed to make his way to the living room. He took his time and walked slowly as he tried to organized his thoughts first before facing Dara. He knows that letting himself be carried away with his emotions will do him no good. It happened a lot in the past. He always let his anger take over him that he ended up saying things he didn't mean and Dara ends up getting hurt by his actions.

Memories of their fights suddenly came flashing back in his mind. He suddenly remembered Dara's face as she cry her eyes out whenever they argue. That memory made Jiyong stopped on his track. He was suddenly unsure if he should continue his plan on confronting Dara. He might end up hurting her again instead of making amends with her. But a part of him also wanted to know the reason behind Dara's sudden change of attitude. Did he do something wrong? Just when he thought that he's finally making progress on getting Dara back, on getting on her good side again. Did he mess up?

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong's head snapped to the direction of Dara's voice. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he was already standing in the middle of the living room.

His gaze landed on Dara who was standing at the door of her bedroom. Judging by the look on her face, Jiyong knew that something must have happened why Dara's acting the way she is now. The look she's giving him right now is the same look she has whenever he messed up in the past.

"Dara, is there something wrong? Are you mad at me? Did I do anything to make you upset?" Jiyong asked, worry laced on his voice.

"Wow, you really have the nerve to ask me." Dara scoffed.

"You know what's wrong Jiyong? You're mere presence here in my apartment is already wrong. You talking as if nothing ever happened between us is WRONG! And you asking me that question as if you've never hurt me and never left me to fend for myself is DEFINITELY WRONG!" Dara shouted at Jiyong, spouting the words as she walked towards him.

"Dara, i'm sorry—"

"Sorry? Huh. What for? I don't need your sorry anymore." Dara cut off Jiyong as she tried to stop her tears that are already forming at the corner of her eyes. She took a step back and was about to turn away but Jiyong quickly grabbed her arm.

"Dara please, talk to me. Let me explain." Jiyong pleaded as he turned Dara's body towards him looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Explain? Why now Jiyong? You should've done it a year ago when I asked you to. But what did you do? Ahhh, right. You left me. You left me to follow t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter