Chapter Six

Untitled
That night, Yunho 's house. "Hyung, are you busy?"Changmin asked as he opened Yunho 's room's door. "No, come on in,"Yunho said. Changmin took place on his brother's bed. "What is it? You won't come to my room unless it's something important. You felt guilty for using me on your bet with Junsu? You did something terrible behind my back? Or did you..." "Jaejoong 's back!"Changmin cut Yunho off. Yunho blinked his eyes, trying to digest the information. "He's back, hyung. He's in our school, in my class, "Changmin said. For a moment, Changmin saw happiness on his brother's face, but faded not long after. "Hyung, aren't you happy? Don't you miss him? Because he miss you a lot, hyung. Though he told me he wish he wouldn't meet you. He's ashamed to face you for what his mom said to you back then. But I still don't get it. We both know what happened to Jaejoong was an accident, so why did she blame you? "Changmin asked out of curiosity. "You know his mom never like me, she said I got too close with Jaejoong, that she saw something weird between us and she didn't like it. So I guess, that incident was a good chance to get rid of me from Jaejoong 's life, "Yunho said. They both went silent before Changmin got up and went to the door. "Anyway, just meet him. He'd be happy, hyung."Changmin got out and close the door. "I'd be lying if I said I never miss you. You don't know how I convinced myself day and night, that you were gone. And your mom's words aren't wrong either. There is something between us, my Jaejoongie, "Yunho traced his thumb on Jaejoong 's photo. Outside the door, Changmin smirked.