Chapter 3

Almost Is Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The J-Trinity came to class and the professor is not there so they sat on the empty seats at the back. Momo and Sana were talking about anything they were never out of topic. While Mina, being a shy girl since she was born is just playing with her phone. One by one their classmates were filling the classroom and then the prof came. She asked us to prepare and introduce ourselves in front and what are we expecting for her class.

 

Mina doesn’t like attention at all, she’s also nervous about saying anything in front of the class every year. But nevertheless she prepares herself.

 

 

 

Mina’s POV

 

The professor called Sana, while Momo cheers her hearts out for Sana. 

“woooooooohhhh” Momo said while Sana is laughing in her antics.

“looks like you guys made friends already huh? You already got fans Sana” said the professor while me and Momo were just smirking to Sana.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Im Minatozaki Sana just call me Sana, im expecting to learn about cooking! please treat me well”

 

We heard a knock on the door, looks like there’s a late comer, uh oh.

“Please take your seats” said the professor to the two late comers

“yes ma’am” said the three nugus.

 

While im examining the late comers this one girl caught my attention. Short hair, nice lips and dimples. What a nice feature Mina thought. Too bad she’s small. They took the seat infront of our seats. And this girl im talking about sat exactly infront of me. Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter