Play Anyway

Live Anyway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Tears of School & BTS - Spine Breaker

After the weekend had passed by Taehyung was in his uniform heading for his high school on his bicycle. He hadn’t been available to meet Nari, even though she had been sending him messages after messages telling him to meet her, but he refused. It wasn’t because he didn’t want to, but his mother had suddenly become ill at the hospital that he had no other choice but to stay by her side. Plus after the conversation with his brother being exposed to the actual reality just made him weaker inside, so he decided delaying the meeting between him and her.

When he made it by the school gates he hopped off the bike and parked it by the rest of the bicycles. After doing so he grabbed the straps of his backpack and walked the last meters over to the building only to see Nari standing beside Seokjin. He stopped in his tracks and scoffed out of irritation.

The moment their eyes met Taehyung walked over to them with determination in his eyes and gritted teeth. Even though Taehyung should have understood quite some time ago that something was wrong between him and Nari, he still couldn’t believe Seokjin had wrapped his arm around her waist in front of his eyes. He grabbed Seokjin’s elbow and pushed it away from Nari and pulled her to himself. “What the do you think you’re doing, huh?” Taehyung spoke with his strict voice and Seokjin seemed bored out of his mind seeing Taehyung boiling from anger.

“Taehyung, stop it” Nari spoke from behind and he turned to look at her with a horrified expression. She pushed out of his grip and stepped away from him leaving him baffled. She stood beside Seokjin again and basically interlaced their fingers together acting like it wasn’t a big of a deal. Taehyung bore a hole through their hands and noticed Nari acting all innocent while blinking at him. “I did tell you we needed to talk” She used her matter-in-fact tone and this time Taehyung began laughing, hysterically actually. The students passing by looked at him with a queer look while others basically stopped to watch the scene.

“You told me we needed to talk…” He sounded a bit sarcastic and Nari didn’t like it. “YOU TOLD ME WE NEEDED TO TALK…!” He suddenly stopped his hysterical act and roared out of anger. “After cheating on me…YOU…wanted to talk!” He pointed his finger at her and she felt so small all of a sudden. Taehyung had just lost it after the conversation with his brother and knowing the truth, it had made a huge impact on him.

“Hey, you’re making her feel uncomfortable” Seokjin stepped in and shielded her from the now crazy Taehyung.

“Me? I am making her uncomfortable?” He pressed his finger on his chest with a disbelieved look. “She ing cheated on me…what right does she have to feel comfort, huh?” Seokjin rolled his eyes seeing how he was acting. “Hey everyone, this girl right here…just cheated on me and now she-“

Before he could even finish his sentence Seokjin barged over and punched his face making him stumble backwards and fall on his . “What the ?!” Taehyung shouted getting up from his spot about to barge against Seokjin, but felt two hands grabbing him from both sides.

“Hey, calm down” It was Jimin and Jungkook who were trying to take care of the situation.

“Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin, my office now!” Their homeroom teacher seemed to have seen the whole situation and summoned them to his office. Taehyung pushed out of his friends grip and sniffed only to slide his finger across his nose to witness blood.

They walked up to the homeroom teacher’s office while the rest of the classmates entered the classroom instead. Seokjin and Taehyung found their seats and the teacher stood before the both of them. He leaned his palm on the desk lying before the both of them and ducked his head out of disappointment. “What was this all about, huh? Is this how you’ve been raised…” The teacher looked away from the floor only to settle his hard eyes on one of the boys. “Taehyung” He finished his sentence and Taehyung gasped from the shock he received. Apparently he was getting all of the blame.

“What?” He jumped up from his seat and heard Seokjin snicker by his ridiculous act. “But he was the one who punched me…look” Taehyung walked up to the teacher and pushed his nose up to show the blood that was oozing out. The teacher looked away in disgust and waved him back to his seat.

“Kim Taehyung…if you hadn’t made a scene and provoked Seokjin this would have never happened” The teacher calmly informed while Taehyung was dumbfounded.

“Are you doing this because he’s the principal’s son?” Taehyung scoffed in disbelieve being pretty sure that was the reason he was getting all of the blame here. The teacher pretended like he hadn’t heard what he had just said and sighed in defeat.

“So what do you want to do? Write a report about your wrong behaving or get expelled for two days so you can think about your poor actions?”

“You really are doing this because he’s the principal’s son” Taehyung stated this time instead of asking.

“KIM TAEHYUNG!” He yelled at the boy and he jumped. “Answer my question” Taehyung glared back at him and opened his mouth about to say that he would much rather leave instead of writing a report about something he hadn’t done. He hadn’t misbehaved, Seokjin had. But his brother’s words ringed in his ears. Both he and their mom were counting on him. So because of that Taehyung gave in.

“Report…” He mumbled under his breath being defeated while Seokjin just smirked while getting up from his seat and walked outside. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter