Chapter 27

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow, congratulations Jungyeon and Momo!” Jihyo said while clapping her hands.

It’s their vacant time, and the last event for their MAPEH subject. Again, Jungyeon won the dance competition and gained another extra credit.

“This is because of Moguri, she teaches me well.” Jungyeon pinched Momo’s cheeks, causing the blonde girl to blush.

“Aniyo, you are already amazing Jungyeonnie.” Momo hugs the taller girl’s arm, Jungyeon awkwardly scratches her nape while looking at Nayeon who is glaring at them.

The duo didn’t tell it to their friends about their progress, since Nayeon requested it to Jungyeon.

“Aigoo, stop that. Let’s check Chaeyoung.” Mina said.

“You two are stuck together yesterday, and you miss her already?” Jungyeon blurted out.

The penguin’s cheeks become red causing them to laugh.

“Hey guys, have you seen Sana and Tzuyu?” Dahyun suddenly asked.

 

School’s library

Sana is resting her head on the table, she’s drained. Spending her weekends with Tzuyu is really tiring. She lifted her head up and stares at the beauty in front of her. Chou Tzuyu. The younger girl is reading a thick chemistry book and taking down some notes that God only knows what it is. Sana is observing the girl thoroughly; she lowers her head a little and grins like an idiot.

Yes I am tired but it’s worth it, seeing and being with her washes away my tiredness. Damn you Tzuyu, am I already fallen for you? – Sana

Her thoughts were interrupted when a crumpled paper hits her face.

“What the--- She was about to shout whoever throws it but when she realized it was Tzuyu her expression changed.

Whipped Sana-chan

Tzuyu mouthed her something like ‘Read it’. She opens up the crumpled paper and read it.

‘Why are you grinning like that?’

She wrote down her reply and throws it to the younger girl again.

‘I’m just thinking of something, or let just say someone.’

Tzuyu replies and throws the paper again to Sana.

‘Someone? Who?’

Sana smiles before answering the letter and throws it to Tzuyu again.

‘Wae? Curious?

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows while reading her reply.

‘Yes, and what makes you think of that someone?’

Sana smirks.

‘Well, because this girl is so pretty, she’s smart, cute. It almost makes me think that this girl is perfect.’

Tzuyu’s expression really changed, she throws the paper to Sana again a bit harsh.

‘Oh is that so? Well, I want to see her before I agree.’

Sana smiles, she didn’t reply instead she took out a small mirror from her bag an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter