Is this Love?

Is this Love?

My friends say that I have a lot more secrets.

To be honest, I am cherishing them.

You are a special person to me...

What do you think I feel?

 

Monday, 6:30 AM

The fluttering your smile brings to me is as sweet as the flowering of these spring flowers.

How I wish cherry blossoms are blooming, on all seasons.

Can't let this precious smile go to waste. Caught a glimpse of it.

Why am I happy?

12:00 PM

My heart sank unto a deep well.

What are you looking at? Was your stare, for me to receive?

I thought of dropping my things purposely to escape your eyes but you kept doing these things.

Why does it feel so heavy inside...

 

4:15 PM

Your pearl like skin touches her hand.

Hands as smooth as a snow, gently caresses somebody else's hair -not mine.

It tore me apart, but not even logic could explain the feeling.

What was that feeling? What are you to me?

What did you do to my heart? Was it, love?

---
As beauty encompasses everything, it seemed as though Yesung would die of forlorn if he'd not have the chance to paint this enchanting cherry blossoms tree.

It comes beautifully only in Spring time, and the perfect moment to capture its beauty, was now.

Much to his amazement, there was something lying beneath the tree that has surpassed its enthralling magnificence.

Oh how alluring the bright smile that flashed under the radiant sun, which gave life to the almost dead feeling of the painter.

That was something that made him skip a beat, and unconsciously gaze at the stunning persona.

Enlightenment came to him as fast as lightning and made him as vigorous to paint the beautiful tree.


The young handsome lad saw him, suddenly; startled, Yesung had a trickle of red lines in his cheeks which made him hurriedly run.

 


He never knew that life would not be the same, without this almost fated situations.

Just as he was about to order his lunch, he encountered yet again, the handsome man whom he never wished to be attracted to.

The good-looking young man stared at him as if trying to remember where he had seen him, but Yesung dropped his things, breaking the eye to eye interaction.

Poof. He thought it was over; the guy, offering his hand, leaned down to pick up his things.

He was more than thankful but was ashamed to look at him straightly for he sees this man as a threat to his intellectual stability.

It might cause him nervous breakdown to look at him, again. And as to why, he didn't know himself.

"Are you by any chance-- You are-"

"You're mistaken. I don't recognize us meeting before. Thanks by the way."

Yesung never looked back. He skipped a beat again. He never could have any logical explanation as to why it acts like that.

 


His hand passionate colors unto his canvas, as if art worked magic upon itself.

Never had he imagined that he would be able to create art beyond art itself, carrying that smile he has once held high.

He never knew if treasuring a memory of a person you met for the first time was normal, but turning it into a lump of inspiration, especially the gorgeous smile left untouched, was forever depicted in his painting.

 


Your pearl like skin touches her hand.

Hands as smooth as a snow, gently caresses somebody else's hair--not mine.

It tore me apart, but not even logic could explain the feeling.

What was that feeling? What are you to me?

What did you do to my heart?

 

Was it, love?

 

Never had he imagined that seeing the person who brought him tremendous enlightenment, beauty and passion, will break his heart, just the same day he met him.

But still, he discovered; it's love, he felt.


"Beauty can never be cherished, treasured and kept forever, but through the magnificence of a brush, it lives on till eternity..."

(written on top of the finished cherry blossoms tree painting, underneath it, was a young man who's wearing his brightest smile) -Yesung

---
The End.

 

P.S: And that's it! Hoped you liked it :) By the way, this story, I made it as a comics. XD