Addicted

Yum Yum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesss! I'm inspired by the yum yum song!!

Yum-yum-yum-yum-yum
1,2,3 I think you’ll keep wanting more.

Give me that yum yum!

*at the practice room*

"Dani~ah you're back!?! I miss youuu!!!" Dani's best friend chaeyeon asked, the older resting her head on Dani's shoulder.

"Uhh..me too unnie!!" Dani replied then embraced the older. "But, unnie who is that girl?" pointing a girl with her little finger.

"Ahh.. Somi? She's a new trainee, I heard she's from JYP. What's with her?"

"Ohh.. Huh? Nothing, just curious, never seen her before. But how do you know her?" 

"Dani~ah!! Everyone in this company knows!! Except you're living underwater with spongebob and patrick!!"

"Or have just returned from the hospital after a week!" Dani a bit annoyed.

 

"Alright girls! That's it for today! Oh yeah! Next week's mission is.... Duo!! And I already decided your partner" Kahi-ssaem is the only one who exicited.

"Ughh! Ssaem~, can't we pick our own partner?? Yoojung said attempting her puppy eyes.

"No no no, your puppy eyes won't help you right now. And no more complaint, okay!"

And then Kahi-ssaem announced

The first couple

The second

The third, ...

"And the last but not least our new girl Somi and the girl who just comeback... Dani!!                                       Remember girls! You only have 6 days to practice! I'm expecting much from you all, see you next week!" 

 

*at the cafeteria"

"You're lucky, Dani~ah. You're with the new girl! Her skill isn't a joke! And she looks cute, especially when she's smiling! While I'm with that y face Cathy" chaeyeon sighed.

The younger just smile, but it can't hide her worried.

 Day 1

Somi opened the practice room's door, and greeted by a tall girl "Hello! I'm Dani! Somi right?" Dani smile slightly

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter