kiss ?

Double personalities

 

( Youngmin p.o.v )

* k..kwangmin ? why is he...no...no...obviously kwangmin will never fall for that nerd ...not in a million years ...right ? *

" YOUNGMIN OPPA !! I miss you ...why don't we go lunch together ? "

" Soong Jieunie ? w..what are you doing here ? go eat lunch with your friend ..I'm not in the mood ..." ( walk away )

" eh ? oppa...? but...never mind ...I'll go with my friend then ..."

( at the canteen )

" YAH ! Kwangmin ah ! what are you doing ? let go of me ! I don't want to eat ! I have homework to do ! "

" ~~~~~~~ ! you are going to bald if you just think about your homework ! you are too skinny .. you MUST eat ! furthermore I'm bored ! so you must accompany me ! "

" KWANGMIN !! GO ASK MINWOO OPPA !! NOT ME !! " ( you now half yelling )

" aniyo ...I want to eat with you ....( while shooking his head ) eh...wait ..."

" what ?! Kwangmin....let me go ... ( while struggling to let your hand go )

" Did you just said Minwoo OPPA ?! " ( with an obviously shocked face )

" why ? you got a problem ? haish...can you just let me go ? I'm getting tired ..."

( Kwangmin is too shock that he loosen his grip to your hand without realise...and you grab that chance by...)

" MIANHAE KWANGMIN !! BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO EAT ! NEXT TIME OK ! ( while running away as fast as you could )

( Kwangmin p.o.v )

" Haish....this girl ...YA !! I'M NOT DONE TALKING ! ~~~~~~~~ !! but....what her relationship with minwoo then ? minwoo hate girls to call him oppa...are they dating ??!! ......no.......this can't be true ....I mean .....i'ts impossible ...right ? " ( engrossed with his thought )

" eh ? ~~~~~~~ ! where did she go ? arghh...whatever ...I don't feel like eating now " 

( ~~~~~~~~ P.o.v )

( on the rooftop )

" haish ....at last !! I'M FREE !!!! " ( shouting with all your might )

" YAAH !! PABO !! WHO TOLD YOU TO SHOUT LIKE A MANIAC HERE ! I'M SLEEPING ! "

* eh ? that voice ....don't tell me... *

( turn around slowly ...and... )

" ARGHHH !!! YOUNGMIN ??!!!!! WHY !!! ALL OF THE PEOPLE !! WHY MUST YOUNGMIN !! GOD ...WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME A MONKEY INSTEAD ?!! "

" YAAH !! I'M MUCH HANDSOME THAN MONKEYS ! AND MONKEY IS NOT A PEOPLE OKAY ? "

" shut up ! I knew that  already !! haish .....fine .....I'll go now ..."

( as you're walking towards the door ...suddenly he leap in front of you and... )

" YAH ! PABOYA ! WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ? STAY HERE ! I've got questions to ask..."

" What is it ? "

" about....you and kwangmin .. "

" what ? "

" are you both probably dating ? " 

" WHAT !! ARE YOU JOKING ! ANIYO !! "

" aniyo ? so then ...one last questions..."

" what then ? I'm getting tired ..."

" do you know another g...girl...I mean transfer student ...that ....around here ? I mean she PROBABLY your friend ? "

" Transfer student ? how should I know ? I thought I'm the only one that new here ... "

" you seriously don't know ? "

" no....now time's up ... move aside ...class is starting soon ....and...don't tell me you're here to skip classes..?"

" what do you care even if I do skip classes ? do you....probably miss me ? mianhe ~~~~~~~ ah.....but you're not my taste....a geeky student like you.....my reputation will fall...." ( mehrong ^+^ )

" ME ? MISS YOU ? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS ! I CAN ASSURE THAT ...."

" oh really ? don't talk big ...later on you'll fall in love with me like all the girls in this school do ....." 

" wanna bet ? JO YOUNGMIN ?? "

" Love to , honey....let's see how long you can endure me..." ( while smirking and walking closer to you )

" YAH ! MOVE ASIDE ! WHO TOLD YOU TO WALK CLOSER TO ME ? "

" waeyo ? already fall for me ? 2 seconds only ? no fun.... ( move closer to you and now your back is facing the wall )

( his face is nearer to your face then.... )

" youngmin ! is that minwoo ? "

" eh ? let's hide ! or he will see us ! hurry ! ( while trying to push you ...but then he slipped and.... )

( he is above you and his mouth with your mouth ....)

" WE KISS ? " ( you both shout while still in that state....suddenly ...)

" YOUNGMIN ! ~~~~~~~~~ ! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING ! "

" oh ...." ( you heard youngmin says )