Unnie My Hero

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Author’s POV

7 years later…

 

“Aishhhh this girl… Where is She???” A 10-year-old girl is standing in front of a kindergarten, waiting for her dearest dongsaeng to come out.

 

“UWAAAAAAAAAA… UNNNNIIEEE… HUWAAAAAA!!!” … Yes the bratty maknae of Kwon family is coming out from school… emm… crying *hiks *hiks

 

Kwon Yoona, who was startled seeing her dongsaeng cry bent down, as she placed her hands on each of Cherry’s shoulders, as she asked, “Yaa Kwon Cherry, who made you cry this time?” Yoona’s asked like its a ritual question, her eyes are filled with fire and hatred for whoever dares to make her dongsaeng cry.

 

“Unnie… you..you.. know Song triplet Sun.. Sunbaenim right? Daehan Sunbae said that I’m ugly, Minguk Sunbae said that I’m stupid, and ManManse Sunbae said that I’m ad… adopted…” Cherry cried and stuttered, as she talks.

 

Well… that word sure hit Yoona like a brick, which triggered an unwanted gene inside of her, the hidden dragon courtesy of her Appa…

 

“I I don’t know what adopted means… but I don’t like the sound of it… Unnie am I adopted?”

 

Yoona, who was lost in thoughts, were shocked to hear an unexpected question coming out of Cherry’s mouth

 

Meanwhile the triplets made their appearance in front of the sister in the midst of their conversation.

 

Yoona didn’t even bother facing those triplets as she asks, “Yaaa… Daehan… Minguk… Manse… Why did you make my sister cry?”

 

“Noona are you sure she’s your dongsaeng, she’s really ugly and you’re pretty… You both don’t look alike at all.” Manse said.

 

“You’re smart and is always ranked 1st in the whole grade, while she always place 2nd… from the bottom… hahahahha.” Minguk laughed along with his siblings.

 

“Based on our theory, hypothesis and evidence. We all speculate that Cherry is for sure found in a trash can, therefore is an adopted child.” Manse said with his y look, as he pushed his glasses up, looking like a smart …

 

As we’ve mentioned about that, an unwanted gene has been triggered, which may lead into an unpleasant situation and its happening right now. You see… let me educate you a bit about this gene. The dragon gene had appeared in the previous chapter, when Kwon Jiyong was trying to hard to suppress his temper, while trying to accept his Maknae’s ridiculous request.

Unfortunately this gene had been passed on to his biological daughter, the sweet and angelic Yoona. She may be well known for her sweet reputation. However once you become the victim of the baby dragon wrath… You may think twice before calling her sweet or angelic.

 

Flashbacks (written in Bold Italic) from 6 years ago started playing in Yoona’s head, as she starts to attack the triplets… She first attacked Minguk with her skeletal fist.

 

“Yoona yaa… meet you new dongsaeng.” Dara sat on Yoona’s bed holding baby Cherry, while Jiyong is standing up leaning on the open door of her daughter’s room.

 

Minguk was about to fall, as he lost his balance. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter