Lonely

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

" Dahyun will participate in the show 'Real Men'. It's a really good opportunity for you and TWICE. " their manager informed them.

" Real Men? What's that? " said Mina

" It's a program that's sorta like military training... " said Nayeon who had watched that show before.

" Anya Dahyunie don't go " said Momo as she hugged the older one of the maknaes.

" Gwenchana unnie, like our manager said, I think it will be a good opportunity! and also a good experience for me. " she smiled reassuring Momo.

" How long is Dahyun unnie going to stay there? " asked Tzuyu

" 4/5 days. " the manager replied, and everyone looked at Dahyun in concern.

" Aigoo, I said it's fine, why are you guys looking at me like that? It's not like I'm going to the military for real! " Dahyun giggled, she felt so loved in that moment, all the members didin't want her to go, and honestly, she kind of didn't want either because she has seen that show and it scared her a little. But still, every opportunity that can promote TWICE or her, she wanted to do.

As the days passed and the day where she had to go came closer, Dahyun kept practicing some of the training exercises she had seen in the program, she decided to diet a bit more than the others too so that her body would feel lighter. During these days she noticed that her members were sticking close to her, playing with her, making sure she was never alone, they probably wanted to be with her as much as possible before she left. Dahyun found it funny, it's not like she would be gone for a month or a year, it was just merely 5 days, she thought.

The one who especially didn't leave her side was Chaeyoung, the two were really close, they trained together for a long time and always hanged out with each other (plus Somi), sometimes they even bathed together, heck, they shared a room so they basically knew everything about each other.

It was finally the last day before she had to go, that night all the members kept hugging Dahyun and wanted her for themselves, they kept telling her to not get hurt,that they were sorry that they couldn't come with her on the set and drop her off.

" Don't get hurt, be healthy, come back safely. " Jihyo kept on repeating with wet eyes.

" You guys are so dramatic! But thank you, really. " Dahyun smiled and hugged each members.

Night came, Dahyun was finally feeling nervous, she wasn't that worried a few days ago, but now that she saw her members cry she realized that she was going away. It was only a few days yes, but she got used to living with them, and going in a place where she knew no one was a bit frightening.

" Dahyun unnie... are you awake? " she heard Chaeyoung whisper in the upper bunk bed.

" Yeah. " she said softly, trying to not wake up a sleepy Tzuyu.

" Why? " she continued, since the younger one didn't speak.

" Can I... sleep by y-your side tonight? " Dahyun could her the younger one stutter, clearly a bit shy and nervous.

Dahyun let out a little giggle, Chaeyoung was always so cute. " Of course... " 

Chaeyoung then slowly climbed down the stairs and made her way into Dahyun's bed. The older one placed the sheet on her. Dahyun had a really soft spot for the 2nd maknae, she adored her.

Chaeyoung didn't talk, she just kept on looking at Dahyun with an unreadable expression. But Dahyun soon realized what was behind that expression, and she gave Chaeyoung a comforting smile, pulling her close to her and wrapping the younger one in a hug.

" Ya. Don't worry, it's only a few days right? It's not like I'm going to really enroll in the military for 2 years or something. " she said as she slowly Chaeyoung's hair. The younger still didn't speak, she only nodded a bit and hugged the older one while burying her face in her chest, clearly smelling her unnie's scent that she loved so much.

 

Chaeyoung POV

Morning came, Tzuyu and Jungyeon forced Chaeyoung and Dahyun to wake up.

" It's time, c'mon both of you, stop being cute and flirty. " said Jungyeon with a sheepish smile. Chaeyoung realized that they were still hugging, Dahyun still had her eyes closed but she was awake.

Chaeyoung moved first and went to get prepared to send her unnie off.

" I'm so sorry we can't send you off. " Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon said while hugging Dahyun.

" Gwenchana! You're busy, and it's so cold outside anyways, I would've been fine going alone too. " 

The members gave Dahyun a last hug, then Dahyun, Momo, Jungyeon and Chaeyoung went off to the set.

 

" Waaa. It's so cold. " said Jungyeon as they entered the van.

" Yeah, will you be okay Dahyunie? " said Momo looking at the girl.

" Hopefully! " Dahyun laughed nervously.

Chaeyoung noticed that the older girl was getting nervous, she held her hand and smiled.

" I know you're good at relationship so try to be friendly to everyone ok Dahyun.ah?  Even though they're older make sure to fit in! " said Jungyeon. She was really like a mother.

Soon, they arrived at the place, there were already a few fans waiting outside in the cold. Dahyun got out and pleople started cheering for her.

" Dahyun-ah fighting! "

" Don't get hurt! "

" Don't get sick Dahyunie! "

" Nona fighting! "

Dahyun smiled at her fans and replied " Uri ONCE! Thank you for coming, you guys take care too! Wear warm clothes and stay at home hehe. Will you miss me? " Chaeyoung watched a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter