Chapter 7 - Friendship

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Dongwook imnida!I'm the owner of this house." 
"Oh, Anyeong! Lee Seojun imnida!"
"Anyeong, Song Jihyo imnida I'm his friend." 
"Oh I thought his girlfriend hahaha, come in come in.Make like your own house." Dongwook tryin to lighten the atmosphere between them.But deep in his heart for the first time he saw Jihyo he thought he saw an angel. 
" So .. what your job?I hope not something .. you know .." Dongwook started to ask him.
"I .. work as a Teacher .. at school here nearby,you know." 
"oh .. that elite school? whoa you must be good cuz have been accepted to that school." 
"Nah .. I'm just art teacher only ."
"Art? it's okay cuz not everyone good at art. By the way I'm a photographer." 
"Oh .. your picture must be really beautiful .. i would like to see one day." Jihyo really love taking picture too.
"She .. also love picture too. Both of you could share the idea."Seojun smile at her. He remember when he always be the victim to be her subject when she want to take picture. 
"Yes .. I bet she was. I also could see a beautiful picture in front of me.I don't mind if I could take your picture everyday." Dongwook make an eyes contact with her .
"Yah! Dongwook ! that's my friend you talking about!By the way for your information she already like someone." Gyeun who stay in silent speak up after heard what Dongwook said.Firstly,Seojun just want to punch him when he said that but when Gyeun speak up he feel glad that he don't punch him.He also remember that he need to stay at this house so he don't want to make any trouble with his housemate. 
"I .. just want to . Why you so serious Gyeun. You said like you don't know me .. Okay ! Seojun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter