Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

Goodbye

The future forever remains a mystery. You never know how things will turn out until you're at that specific moment.

 

***

 

The past burned like fire in her aching soul. She desperately hoped for the future to be brighter. For tomorrow to be kinder. 

Jihyun wished that some day, it would turn out alright.

The flowers would bloom and the birds sing. And maybe, just maybe she would make it out alright.

 

***

 

Sohyun watched her flower from the shadows. Her unbeating heart breaking more at the sight of the struggling woman. Who so ruthlessly suffered.

Jihyun fought until her bones broke, with all her might. So she could reach the surface again. So her heart could mend.

 

***

 

Gayoon made sure the eldest member had a shoulder to lean on. 

But Jihyun was stubborn. She didn't want to admit that she was in pain. 

While Sohyun was a coward, scared to apologize. To make things right.

"Unnie, it's only unforgivible if you don't forgive" Gayoon advised. Jihyun looked away, some of her hair covering parts of her face. The familiar feeling returning to her stomach. "What if I want to, but can't?" Jihyun spoke under her breath. As if she was scared to breathe. The main vocalist grabbed onto the elder woman's shoulders and made Jihyun look into her eyes. "If your want is strong enough, you'll find a way eventually" 

 

 Jihyun wished that tomorrow would be kinder.