Chapter 38

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXVIII.

 

**

 

“Sana unnie? It’s Dahyun!”

 

Dahyun knocked on Sana’s door wanting to borrow some of Sana’s old books. She didn’t know that Sana and Mina had a misunderstanding earlier so she got surprised when she was welcomed by a sniffling girl.

 

“U..unnie?? Wha..what happened?” Sana launched herself on Dahyun as she sobs hard on the younger’s neck. “Sana unnie? What happened?”

“Mi..Mina.”

“What’s with Mina unnie?”

 

Sana lifted her head up to meet Dahyun’s eyes. She sniffed once again before Dahyun wiped her tears away.

 

“She still loves Somi.” Dahyun sighed to herself as she pulled Sana once again in her embrace. “I can’t .. I don’t know what to do Dahyun?! I gave her .. all ... of .. me.” Sana said in between sobs.

“Unnie? did you??” Dahyun’s voice was worried and when Sana nodded her head she can’t help but bite her tongue. Myoui Mina how could you!??

 

//

 

Somi was about to turn her lights off when she heard her doorbell ring. She went down and when she opened the door she got surprised to see Mina standing with her arms on the pockets of her coat.

 

“Mi..Mina?” she stuttered “What are you doing here?”

“Can I stay? Just for tonight?” Mina smiled while scratching the back of her neck.

“Oh yeah sure!” Somi opened the door wider to let Mina in.

 

//

 

The next morning Mina woke up with the sound of pans clanking in the kitchen. She got up from the bed and freshened up herself in the bathroom. Somi was really nice to let her use the vacant room upstairs without even questioning why Mina was there. Maybe the puffy eye of Mina was enough for Somi to know that something wrong happened with the older girl.

 

“Uhm hey good morning?” Mina greeted Somi with a smile

“Oh you’re awake already! Sit down I’m already done here.”

 

Mina watched as Somi prepared the breakfast. The duo sat in silence as they ate the food the younger prepared. When Mina finished she got up and took her plates to the sink.

 

“You can leave that there Mina.” Somi says biting her last piece of pancake

“No I’ll do the dishes Somi.” She smiled

“Well okay then.”

 

--

 

“I’m really sorry for bothering you.” Mina said when she was about to go. “I’ll wash your clothes first before I return them back to you.”

“It’s alright Mina.” Somi held Mina’s shoulder “You know you’re always welcome here.” Mina just smiled

“Thank you Somi.”

 

//

 

Mina went home but made sure that Sana wasn’t there anymore when she arrive. She was successful since she knows Sana’s schedule already. She took a bath and changed into new clothes when she received a message from her Seulgi unnie asking if she’s free. Mina immediately replied and went to the address Seulgi gave her.

 

--

 

“Aish where could that unnie be?” Mina mumbled to herself while she looked around the restaurant.

 

After a few seconds of looking around Mina smiled when she spotted the girl-looking bear at the back. She walked towards Seulgi and gave her a pat in the back. She gave Seulgi the biggest smile she can give when the older looked at her.

 

“Mina yah!” Seulgi called still surprised with Mina’s sudden presence. “You surprise me there.”

“Sorry unnie!” Mina laughed then joined Seulgi on the table.

“You don’t have classes today?” Seulgi asked when Mina sat down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter