Resolve

Undercover Manager

Lee Soo Man: you kids talk a while, and we parents will discuss the wedding preparations.

The adults moved to a different place leaving a very awkward Chanyeol and Amber.

Amber: when did you know?

Chanyeol: i overheard you and Sehun.

Amber: okay so how did you know about the twins?

Chanyeol: i might or might have not called the hospital.

Amber: were you stalking me?

Chanyeol: i didnt have a choice. You wouldnt tell me. i had to figure out by myself. why didnt you tell me?

Amber: ....... i didnt want your career to go downhill because of this tiny problem.

Chanyeol: tiny problem?!

Amber was scared as shes never seen Chnayeol mad before. 

Chanyeol: i would have chosen our kids over my career! you know how happy i was when i knew it was me? i could have died happy! 

Amber: Chanyeol! i know you would thats why i didnt tell you! this decision will not only affect you an dme but your fans and EXO! what will happen when Chanyeol of EXO the hottest boyband is married with a tomboy and shes pregnant!!!

Chanyeol: i dont care what people think! if theyre my true fans they will understand! 

Amber: what about EXO?

Chanyeol: they already treat you like youre a part of the family and do you kno whow happy they were when they found out you were pregnant?! do you see how they take care of you? they will understand! the only problem is you! YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT WERE ALL OKAY WITH THIS! you need to know that our children are the most important! you need to stop worrying about what others think!

Amber: is it my fault that i care about you? is it my fault that i care?

Chanyeol: im not saying you shouldnt care. im saying that you need to stop thinking of what people think when youre pregnant! the kids should be your top priority! listen to me for once!

Amber just sat there in silence. It was true. she needed to stop caring about whta people think. right now her kids were her top priority.

Amber: thank you Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: for what?

Amber: for making me understand. but i still cant let you marry me,

Chanyeol: and why not?

Amber: our relationship will never work without love. whats the point in marrying me if you dont love me? when ime passes and our kids get older youll get tired. youll find love and leaves us. our children will be without complete parents once again.

Chanyeol: thats not a problem Amber.

Amber: and why not?

Chanyeol: because I Love You. everyone can see it except for you. youre so oblivious. i try to show you taht i do but you simply dont get get.

Amber: oh.......

Cahneyol called Amber's name. Lifted her chin up. Stared into her brown almond eyes. Bent down. And did what hes been longing to do evryday since he met Amber. He kissed her.

The parenst got bad timing as they walked in on the couple kissing. 

Mr.Park: oops our bad.

Chanyeol and Amber stopped as they heard him. Crap.

Lee Soo Man: we thought there was a problem when we heard shoutings but it seems like you resolved your little problem.

Amber: ajusshi.....

Amber pouted and whined as she just got caught. 

Mrs.Park: so weve agreed on the date. its next week,

Amber: why so quick Mrs.Park?

Mrs. Park: call me omma. and seeing that you are pregnant and with twins youre bump will grow twice as fast. and the quicker it is the quicker you become our daughter. my youre so pretty when you blush.

amber blushed even harder as the adults and Chanyeol laughed at the shy Amber.

Chanyeol POV

my dreams are finally coming true......