13th

Give Me More Time

Both Luhan and Bomi are having a good term after that. Both feel extremely happy as they started to open up little by little. They did everything together, cooking, swimming and play with anything. Things going better for the next 3 days. Somehow both of them feel happy and hoping that they could stay together like this.

“you want to go for a hike tomorrow?” Luhan looks at Bomi who is having a sip of the beer. “I didn’t bring any hiking shoes anyway” Bomi replied. Luhan smiles and suddenly goes to the shoe racks at the store. He took a pair of his sister's shoes and think that it is perfectly fit for her. “Here. I think you can fit this. My family left it here just in case we want to go hiking anytime”. Bomi takes the shoes while nodding. “It has been so long I didn’t see Yiren. Is she still mad at me?”. Luhan frowns at the sudden question. “You two know each other?”.

‘if only she gives me chances to explain everything that had happened’ Bomi sigh. “ugh alright, wake me up tomorrow at 4”. Bomi excuse herself and went upstairs. Luhan shakes his head and went to the bedroom as well.

----------------------------------------------

“Yoon Bomi, are you awake already?”. Luhan shouted from outside. No reply. He tried knocking on the door again. Still no answer. Without waiting he just went into the room and decide to wake Bomi up.

“Bomi, are you alive? I’ve been calli- “. Luhan couldn’t finish his sentence and his eyes fall towards Bomi who is half-. “Yah!! Xi Luhan!!” Both of them froze then Bomi quickly throw the pillow at him. “You can just knock on the door, right?!” Bomi shouted at him. Luhan hurriedly goes out of the room and panting. He wipes his sweat and rushes towards the kitchen. ‘alright Lu, that was damn awkward’. He slaps himself. ‘stop thinking unnecessary things, idiot!’. Luhan shakes his head. ‘damn that was hot- to be honest. Her body por- Stop it Luhan!’ He washes his face a few times before taking a deep breath.

Bomi on the other hand already hiding her face in the pillow. ‘Stupid Bomi! Why must today out of another time?! Why did you decide to change your shirt?!’ Bomi takes a deep breath. ‘alright, just act as nothing happened. Please it was just boo- argh!!!! Yoon Bomi is stupid!”.

--------------------------------------------

Bomi and Luhan have been quiet along the path. Both of them feel awkward to even face each other. Luhan quickly takes a glance at Bomi under the shady light and he wants to make sure if she’s fine. Bomi just looks straight without even bother to look to her left and right. 30 minutes have passed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she trips over a big rock and she quickly grabs Luhan left arm to balance herself. But, both of them fell. Bomi hit the rock and left a wound on her knee. She groans in pain. “Gosh, Bomi could you please be normal for once!”. Bomi mumbled. Luhan turns towards Bomi. “Are you okay?” He looks at the scratches on her knee. “It’s terrible. Can you walk? Or we need to go back?”.

Bomi held her pains. “Is the peak still far ahead?”. Luhan shakes his head. “Around 15 minutes, and we arrived”. Bomi bites her lips and tries her very best to stand on her feet. “Let’s just go. I can do this”. Luhan quickly squat in front of her. “get behind me. You can’t walk in this condition”. Bomi refused. “I don’t wa- “. Luhan grabs both of Bomi's hands and wraps them around his neck. “Hurry”. Bomi lost for words and she slowly jump behind his back. “I’m sorry for being a burden”. Luhan chuckles and quickly supports her legs.

They finally arrived at the peak. Luhan slowly put Bomi down on the rock facing the sunrise. Thank goodness they make it on time. Both of them look at the sun and become amazed by how perfect it was done. Luhan looks at Bomi and unconsciously he takes both Bomi’s hand and holds it tightly. Bomi startled at the sudden action and she tried to hide her feelings. “Yoon Bomi. I love you. I’m not going to hide anymore. I want to take care of you. Please give me another chance?”. Luhan looks straight into Bomi’s eyes dearly. “I bet on my life, that you’re the only girl that could stay by my side till my last breath”. Unknowingly, Bomi already shed tears and she nods her head slowly. Luhan smiled and he leans in giving Bomi a peck on her lips. “I promise; I’ll love you as long as I’m alive”.

Bomi smiled.

‘I love you too, Xi Luhan and I’ll always do’.

 


 

As I continue, I find myself lack of confidence. It feels like I keep getting around the circle. I'm sorry if the storyline keeps getting a drag. I'm trying to do my very best and I hope you can enjoy reading it.

Thank you and have a nice day, sweethearts <3.