Dissappoinment

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment, August 19th 2006

 

“Okay, that’s enough for today, I will announce your schedule tomorrow. Now you all have to take a rest,” said the head of trainee department of SM Entertainment to 9 girls in front of him. “Congratulations, but you have to work harder, it hasn’t begun yet, the war,” he then left the room.

 

The nine girls, freezed in their place. Dont know what to do. Some of them still opened their mouth in disbelief, the others already full of tears. And suddenly, “Kyaaaaaaaaa,” they were screaming out loud together while jumping and crying and hugging each other. 

 

“Oh my God!,”

 

“I can’t believe I did this!”

 

“Finally, girls!!!”

 

“Yes yes yes!!!”

 

“Girl’s Generation... Oh my God... too good to be true, we are finally debuting!!!”

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaa”

 

They were Kim Taeyeon, Stephanie Hwang, Jung Sooyeon, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri, Lee Sunkyu, and Seo Joohyun, who were chosen from the last test for the trainee to finally debut. And this was the last formation, also the fix formation of SM new girlgroup, Girl’s Generation. They couldn’t contained their happiness and just crying together in relief. Training for years, and didn’t have the assurance when will they debut always made them drained physically and mentally. They didn’t even know that their head of trainee department would come today, when they were practicing together. So the news was total surprise for the nine girls. 

 

He said that they will prepared for the debut meticulously and the girls had to work harder. They had to do the recording, then planned the concept of music video, made the strategy to sell the album, thought about the fashion they should wear, the image they should bring. At least a year for now they will officially debut. Although it was not just a moment, but the glimpse of hope that SM provided for them just burned their young energy to fight even harder. Fulfiling their long awaiting dreams. 

 

“I have to call my parents,” said Tiffany, still sniffing.

 

“Yes, they will be very happy,” Seohyun wiped her tears.

 

Taeyeon also had the urge to immediately tell her family about this good news, “ I think we can go home girls, to tell our parents, before tomorrow our schedule will be so busy with the preparation,”

 

The rest of the girls agreed, and they packed their belongings, ready to spread the news to their beloved ones. 

 

Then Taeyeon had someone in mind, before she went home maybe she had to go to somewhere else. 

 

YG Entertainment, August 19th 2006

 

It’s not the first time she came to YG Entertainment Building. Once she was there to say hello to Kwon Jiyong, her boy bestfriend. Jiyong was a lot of busier that her in this past year, because they said they will debut him soon in a boyband. Taeyeon didn’t know when exactly is his debut, because since 4 months ago, Jiyong couldn’t be contacted. And Taeyeon just thought that it must be because of the preparation of his debut, so she never contacted him anymore despite of how much she wanted to meet him. But today, she got important reason to meet him, to tell him the big news she got. That she finally will debut, not only in her dreams, but in reality. Beside, yesterday was his birthday, she will also congratulate him for that.

 

But unusual crowd in front of YG Entertainment Building confused Taeyeon, Did something happen?

 

Dozens of journalist and cameramen waiting for something and Taeyeon wasn’t sure what it was. So she sneaked and asked one of the journalist. “Excuse me, what happens here?”

 

“Sorry, kiddo, if you are a fan better you go to the back, because we have to shoot the new   boyband of YG,” said the journalist.

 

“Wait, what? New boyband of YG? They have already debuted?” Another surprise of the day.

 

“So you’re not a fans, huh? Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter