The Story of the Girl and the Boy

Paradise

No One's P.O.V

 

    A young girl walk into the cemetry. Followed by a figure. She walk beside some grave, ignoring them all. Her eyes fixed on  a dull looking grave, far at the end of the cemetry. She squat by the grave, gently placing a bouquet of white and yellow roses.

    *Is this my grave?* Myungsoo thought. He squat beside Ji Young, who is sobbing already. He place his cold hands on her shoulders. ''Oppa! Oppa!! Why did you leave me?? !! I have no reason to live anymore,, oppa..'' She continued sobbing. His eyes are teary as well, Suddenly he felt weird, he felt a chill running through his vein. His eyes are somehow closing. He force his eyes to open and he saw his whole body dissapearing..

    *Geez,, my shoulder felt a lot lighter, I wonder,* Ji Young thought. And she concentrated on a prayer for Myungsoo.

Meanwhile...........

       ''Ah! Time is up already?!'' Myungsoo shot up from his seat. He open his eyes and the petite looking girl was right in front of him. ''Annyeong~~ Let's go to the judgement room immediately. I do think you deserve a chance to live. But anyways, let's go!'' She cheerfully shouted and pulled him quickly.

        They arrived at the judgement place. Some few men wearing white are there. ''Ah, Kim Myungsoo.'' The all said in unison once they saw him. ''Sit.'' They told him. He sat on a very beautifully curved seat in front of the men.

         ''Do you, Kim Myungsoo wants another chance to live again?'' ''Duh, of course.'' he said putting up his poker face. ''Do YOU realise what's your biggest mistake is?'' ''I do.'' He answered calmly.

           ''What is it?'' All of them put up their curios face. ''I'm at guilty, for not appreciating a special person that has always been there for me. And I....I'm blind, maybe not physically, but surely, my heart is blind. I beg,'' and he went down on his knee. Those men are gasping. ''Give me one more chance.. She... she's suffering. Please..'' He looked down.

            ''We will see. Meanwhile, Yu Ri! Take this man away.'' ''Nae.'' The petite looking girl gestured Myungsoo  to follow her. And she brought him to a meadow. The scenery was so peaceful and calm. He turned to her. ''Asshi, gomawo.'' He bowed to her. ''Aniy, just doing my duty.'' She said as she sat down on the grass. ''Are you an angel?'' He asked, innocently blinking at her.

             She's pretty, but his heart is tied to Ji Young's. ''Aniyo~'' She let out a chuckled. ''I'm just like you, a forgotten soul.'' And she look up, with tears in her eyes.

             ''Aish, don't cry.'' He's rubbing the back of his neck. ''Aniy~ Not your fault that nobody ever remembered me.'' She gave him a smile. He gaze at the meadow, he wish that Ji Young could be there too.

              ''Myungsoo -shi.. What's the girl like? I mean, the one who cared for you the most??'' She ask, just curious. ''Hmm, Ji Young, she's bright. She's cute. But I always neglect her. My heart is blinded by another girl's beauty. But I didn't realize that it's all fake. But Ji Young, she was so brave to put up an act as if she's fine, when she's not. If you have met her back then,, you'll love her. She's adorable.'' He told her in one breath.

               ''If you had this one chance, would you cherish her?'' She tilted her head. ''Of course I would.'' He smiled softly. ''Ah, I think it's time, let's go!'' Yu Ri pulled him and led the way. The arrive at a big gate. He was puzzled. *Are they sending me to hell?* ''Kim Myungsoo, stand here.''

                He went forward and stand where he's been told to. ''Kim Myungsoo, you will live as Lee Sungyeol. And you will cherish that girl, until the day comes, when she'll die. ''

              Myungsoo's eyes went large. ''Are you saying.. I'm approved??'' The men nodd in unison. ''YES!!!!!! ASSA!!!! WOHOO!!'' He jumped as high as he could, pumping his fist in the air.

               *I promise, I'll take care of her real good. Ji Young - ah, wait for oppa, eo?*