Prologue

SM High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not stupid despite what the rumors say. Since I'm popular, good-looking, have more social friends than most people do, rumors spread about how I'm mean, ruthless, and cruel to 'nerds' who think they're geeks just because they wear black hipster glasses and have one sidechick.

 

I know I'm being called a , a , a e because I made out with one guy. But believe me, it wasn't my intention to.

 

It hurts.

 

", go back to where you came from." A girl sneered at me with anger in her eyes as she threw a milk carton at me. It splashed all over my shirt.

 

"I never liked you anyways." The student council president stood in front of me as he blocked my way. I manuevered around him, trying not to let his words affect me.

 

At the center of it, stood a male with his dark leather jacket and stormy eyes. A small girl with her pathetic glasses and her messy bun hugged him as I neared them.

 

"You're such a ." Kim Chaekyung whispered, giving me a direct slap to my right cheek. It stung hard. People started catcalling, whooping for a fight.

 

"You deserve it." Oh Sehun shrugged nonchalantly, pulling out a carton of apple juice and dumping it over my head.

 

I closed my eyes, wishing this would all go away. It all started with an apple.

 

a/n: believe me, this sounds complicated to understand but all of my chap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter