02.

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek's POV

3rd September 2015 ( I put the date cause I thought you guys will be confused )

" Argggg... " who the hell will call me this early ? I thought as I picked up the phone. 

" Hello..."

" Hello, Are you Mrs Byun son, Byun Baekhyun ? "

"Ahh, yes. Why did you call me ? "

" Mrs Byun got into a car accident just now. Can you come to Donggu Hospital now, she's here."

" Thxs, I'll go right now." without even washing up, I just changed my clothes and took my phone with me and dashed out of the house. When I reached the hospital, I quickly went to the nurse  to find out which room my mum is in. " Room 444 " 444 ? Those number seem familiar to me... I didn't want to care about that and went to Room 444. There, I saw my mum, sleeping soundly. Seeing the bandage on her hands and legs, I couldn't help but to cry...

" Mum, I'm here..." I called her as she slowly opened her eyes. 

" Baekhyun ? " she asked

" Yes, I'm here." I replied as tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Where's JiHyun ? " my mum asked and I stood rooted to the ground. Who's JiHyun ? 

" Who's JiHyun ? " I asked, looking straight into her eyes. 

She processed my words for awhile and then muttured, " A-ahh... Nothing." After sometime, Dad and Baekboem finally came. Dad rushed into the room and hug mum, asking if she way okay. She smiled and told us not to worried, she's okay. I decided to go back home since there's not much things to do at the hospital. Doing the same thing, I changed into my favourite nike shirt and went to the park. I was breathing heavily after running for few rounds, who wouldn't ? I sat on the benchh and thought about the things that just happened. Why did " 444 " and " JiHyun " sounds so familiar to me ? Maybe that was one the memories that didn't came back ? 

Yes... A voice ecohed in my head. 

Yeah, maybe it really was... I went back home and started my entry diary. When I started writing, my head suddenly hurts, I used both of my hand and clutch onto my head as I yelled in pain. This always happens when some memories are coming back. Memories started to play in my head. I saw a beautiful angle-like girl laughing, crying, and kissing me... All those went like a flash. I didn't really see everything but I remembered some. Since then, I kept on laying down on my bed, trying to remember everyting. I remember how beautiful she is when she smile, how cute she is when she pout but I can't really see her face, it's always blurry whenever i try to remember. I picked up my phone and called mum. 

" Mum ? "

" Yes ? "

 " I remembered JiHyun, she's my girlfriend right ? "

" Yes... Why ? "

" I asking you this because I thought you'll know. Can you tell me how was I like with JiHyun in the past or what we did in the past ? And do you have a picture of her ? I can't really remember her face and why is she not with me now ? "

And there was a silence for awhile.

" I d-don't know anything... she just left, that's all i know. " 

" Ok, bye..." When I heard that she said she don't know, she left, I started crying. Althought I can't really rememberr everything, but I know i love her very much.   

______________________________________________________________________________________


18th September 201

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter