Ch. 1

Back 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life felt beautiful and it felt like it was worth living. Minjeong could not ask for more, finally being married to the woman she had always dreamed of. Having an average corporate job and a lovely home she shared with her wife, Minjeong could not complain. In fact she was quite satisfied with her life, she felt like nothing could take away the happiness she felt at the moment. 

 

But oh boy was she wrong … she should have never brush off the fact that your perfect life can be taken away from you at any moment and any time. 

 

Coming home from an exhausting day at work, Minjeong could not wait to arrive home and lay down on her bed while cuddling with her wife. She even visited Jimin’s favorite bakery to buy her some macarons, they were Jimin’s favorite. Minjeong plans to surprise her wife with them. Sadly those macarons would never get delivered to their rightful owner. 

 

The Sun was shining so beautifully and the weather was so good Jimin decided to take a walk around the neighborhood while she waited for her wife to get home. On her way back home she made sure to press the crosswalk light button, when it was finally her turn to cross the street a car coming at an insane speed failed to hit the breaks. Causing the car to collide with Jimin’s fragile body. 

 

Getting close to arrive home, Minjeong notice people surrounding an accident scene. It seemed like it was a hit and run situation. Knowing Jimin used to take walks on times where the weather was similar to the one form today, Minjeong decided to dial Jimin’s number only to receive no answer. 

 

Suddenly Minjeong started feeling anxious, something was not right. She decided to step out of the car and check what was happening at the scene. 

 

All of the sudden if felt like time froze. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and her breathing got heavy. Minjeong literally felt like she was drowning even though she was nowhere to being underwater.  Confused at what was happening she made a quick run a kneeled by the person who was laying down on the pavement. There was Jimin’s almost lifeless body, her beautiful face was covered in cuts and blood. Her pretty clothes were all bloody and torn apart, the immaculate appearance she once had was long gone. 

 

Minjeong took Jimin’s body and placed her into her lap. “Please, stay with me Jimin … I can’t lose you” Minjeong b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter