A CURSE

The special herb 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They've been married for two years after a love story that started in ten years, the two have fought the world to get married.

On the boat in their special room, the man was holding his wife on the bed while he was suffering from a fever attack, the man looked at him with sad eyes, those fever comes and goes every day.

" Baby~ I'll promise to save you." 
Jeonghan, the man's wife smiled weakly as he held the man's cheek.

" I-I'm sorry for be-being sick." 
Tears rolled down his beautiful eyes.

The man hugged his wife.

" This isn't something that can be controlled, I'll find the cure don't worry about anything baby."

 

 

 

That was exactly two hours ago before the boat sank due to a failure down the boat.

Seungcheol doesn't know if this was the island they were aiming for or if it was another one, cause he heard it was around here.

The cure for his wife's illness, that rare herb.

He was looking at survival going into a mess but it was no big deal for him cause he was sure they would be saved.

Right now he's only worried about his dear wife.

He carried him towards a tree, a shelter from the sun.

Jeonghan panting and suffering there as he leans on the man's chest.

" Master, we've informed the port that our boat sank, gladly they'll be here tomorrow."

Mingyu, his guard said and the man nodded.

" Thanks, gyu, sit here."

 

.....
 

Jeonghan was helpless, he was helpless without his husband, he couldn't even walk for long, he sniffled, and cried on the man's arm feeling hopeless.

Mingyu looked at his master's poor wife and felt sad for him.

Being with the man since childhood he has known Jeonghan since ever the man met him, he was healthy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter