[18] BYE MOMMY (ii)

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   Taehyun (pov)

 

I slowly crawled back, as mom was getting up...No, wait.

"I shouldn't even consider calling that monster mom! That's a beast that has overtaken mom's body, which it kills me to see", I said to myself. I started looking around for the gun and spotted it behind her.

The walker then started screaming and came running at me with full speed, as I quickly got up and ran to the room, slamming the door.

I backed away from the door, crying. "Please leave me alone!", I shouted, crying out loud...I then rushed to look for the walk-in talkie, checking all over myself, but there was nothing.

The door then started breaking down and I knew right away, he was going to come crashing in any second. Tae hurry home~ I quickly rushed inside the closet and sat there covering my mouth from making any noise. 

I spotted the old teddy bear I had ever since I was a little boy and grabbed it. I held it tight and quietly cried, while the walker came breaking in.

It was searching for me...It could sense me...I could tell.

Please hurry home Taemin, I'm scared.

{Flashback ends}

[Still Taehyun’s pov]

"So I just stayed quiet, as he just roamed the room, breaking everything...I honestly thought I was going to die", I explained.

I'm sorry you had to witness something like that", said Baekhyun as he came, being sympathetic and hugging me as I cried.

"But who the hell killed her?", Taemin repeatedly said, being confused.

"I don't know".

"I just feel like it was Onew!", he exclaimed angrily.

"But we're not sure- Anyone could've just come in", Baekhyun thought.

"Who? Who would just come in and shoot my mother and leave- Nothing was stolen, but my mother's life", Taemin says on the verge of crying...Again. I walked over to him and tried calming him down.

"I should've never left- It's my fault mom's gone", he cried.

"Don't blame yourself".

"We'll leave you two alone", said Baekhyun, as he walked off, along with the guy next to him.

"But who would kill mom- she's never offended, anyone"...

"I know, but I'm kind of glad she left", I said.

"What- How can you speak like that"...

"If you think of it, there are two good reasons- One, Mom won't have to suffer in this damn world, she'll be at peace now... And two, she's with dad", I explained tearing up.

Taemin then grabbed me in for another hug, wiping my tears and being the best, and the only sibling I have. "You're right! Mom is now at peace with dad!... I failed to save mom, but this time...I won't fail when it comes to you"...

"And??", I said, waiting for another name.

"And......Baekhyun?", he chuckled.

"He is like our family now, so we have to stick together no matter what!"...

                                     Kun (pov)

Doyoung and I peeked through the bushes, looking around to see if anyone was near the RV.

"There's no one...Go go go".

We both quickly and sneakily rushed over to the RV, avoiding everyone around.

"Wait, stop! Jungkook and Taehyung are right there!", Doyoung exclaimed, as we both quickly ducked our heads.

"Are you serious? They won't see us!".

"But they're right there!", he exclaimed.

"I know, but look at them! They're flirting and barely see what's going around them...C'mon let's just go", I replied. We continued walking until I bumped into someone, making them fall over. I was about to save them from falling, but then saw that it was Suho, so I just let him fall.

"YAHH!!", he yelled.

He got up, dusting the dust off his pants and shirt and picking his pile of clothes that was now covered in dirt.

"Yah! Watch where you're going next time! Say sorry!", I exclaimed.

"Pfff ! How the hell are you going to bump into me and then expect me to say sorry! And look at what you did! I just got done doing my laundry!", he shouted.

"Just leave it, Kun! We got bigger things to take care of!", Doyoung whispered.

"Well it looks like you'll have to restart again", I chuckled.

"OMO...!! I should just slap you!", he shouted.

I chuckled and walked past him... "Yah, where are you going?! Apologize!", he exclaimed, stopping me with his hand on my chest. I then grabbed his hand and kissed it...

"YAH!!! Aish! You're just another annoying Taeyoung!", he shouted, wiping his hand on his pants in disgust and walked off.

"You’re lucky Yixing didn't see you do that. He would kill you!", Doyoung chuckled.

"HAHAHA C'mon let's go".

We arrived at the RV and opened the door seeing..........nothing.

"What t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter