---rough day (Teaser 2)

╪⌠Mysteries of Valzia High⌡╪ ---apply now!

rough day
ft. Luniel and Jongsuk

LAST TIME ON MYSTERIES OF VALZIA HIGH...

"Everyone who disobeys MY RULES is surely to be PUNISHED, got it?" Kahi looks at the trembling students at the opening ceremony.

"Please make way for the entrance of the Specials," Kahi announced as the huge door opens.

JUST THEN, two students begin fighting down the halls, ending the ceremony in a chaos.

"Care to explain what is happening here?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The headmaster was now furious with two of the male students, one from the Ordinaires and one from the Specials. They stopped fighting and stood straight, facing Kahi.

"What went in your mind to do this on the day of the ceremony?" Kahi looks at them straight in the eye, impatiently waiting for their answer, "Well??"

"HE STARTED IT!" The Ordinaire pointed to the other guy, making the dude annoyed.

"Oppa, again?" Luniel getting in the front of the crowd, saw Jongsuk bruised all over.

"I can explain Lun!" Jongsuk tried to go after Luniel but was stopped by Kahi.

"Not so fast, Lee Jongsuk." Kahi signals the guards to take him back to where he stood before...

Now hold up, you don't even know who this Jongsuk person is except about the fact that he kicked some .

Jongsuk and Luniel were dating for 3 months until they decided to break it off because it wasn't working, Jongsuk always gets involved in fights making Luniel frustrated and even getting her harmed and sold one time. After that they still hung out together until they entered Valzia High and passed to attend the Specials class. They are also roommates up until now, which causes mischief once in a while.

After school...

Jongsuk went out of the shower without anything but a towel around his waist, making Luniel shout.

"OPPA-YAH. Wear something!" Luniel immediately turns the opposite direction while lying down the moment she saw him .

"Arasseo, arasseo, I'll just finish drying my hair." 

Jungsuk noticed something though, Luniel started crying, again.

"Jag--Lun-ah, what's wrong? Let me guess, you remembered that incident again..?" Jungsuk tries to know what Luniel was crying about.

Luniel just nodded her head and began to wipe her tears, but that wasn't the only reason why she was crying. She missed Jongsuk, even though they were always together, it wasn't the same. It's evident that Jongsuk still loves her deeply and the same goes for her. She just couldn't erase the fact that someone is still after her.

"Saranghaeyo, Luniel." Jongsuk couldn't keep it in, and said that word to her again. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier at school... That jerk was part of that organization. I didn't want to lose you again."

"It's okay..." Luniel becomes hesitant whether or not she replies, her heart was pounding really fast as Jongsuk's face comes closer to hers. *peck* He kisses her forehead. 

"I'll always protect you, Luniel. Always. Now get yourself up or I'll come in bed with you. 1, 2,---5 Times up!" Jongsuk holds Luniel tight with their faces close to each other. "I missed you."

"Saranghae."

Later that evening, everyone was once again gathered at the ceremony hall for the continuation. A mysterious girl was seen and it cannot be confirmed who she was, but she is in fact, a Special.

Who could she be? 

--- find out in the next teaser ;)

 

woah

LOL hi iz mi miki. So this chapter focused more on the relationship of Jongsuk and Luniel, plus the subtle introduction of the new character! To the person who created the character, shhh, wait to spazz at the next teaser oki? c; I'm just so excited for the story and all the ideas that comes into mind. I got to warn you that there may be harsh words and graphic-ish scenes that may come up oki? 

Love you lots! We hope to read more applications soon! <3

credits - contradictori