Housewarming Party

Picture Frame

One last check in the mirror. Perfect. Just in time, the doorbell then rang for the first time this evening.

I wonder who’s the first guest, you thought while making your way to open the door. You didn’t even open it fully as it was already smashed open and someone nearly jumped onto you, pulling you into a tight hug. You gasped in surprise.

“Congratulations for your first apartment, honey. Finally you’re in Seoul. I hope we can see each other more often from now on~” a sweet voice sang into your ear while some other person let out a soft chuckle behind you two.

You freed yourself from the hug. “Channie, you know you have to be careful.” You laughed while hugging the shorter boy standing in your doorway.

“I know… but it’s so hard to live without my best friend.” Chanhee whined. “I missed you.”

“You have me.” the other boy laughed while you broke your greeting hug.

“Right. You have Byunghun.” you agreed with a nod.

Chanhee pouted. “Yeah… like 24/7.”

You and Byunghun laughed at his cute face before you told both of them to follow you inside.

“Oh, are we the first?” Byunghun wondered.

You nodded at him. “Yup. So you can freely occupy my totally awesome, big and fluffy new couch while I get you a coke from my new, sparkling clean fridge which is standing in my new, almost unused kitchen.”

The boys laughed at you, being all proud of your first own apartment.

“Are a lot of people coming?” Chanhee called after you while you made your way to the kitchen.

“Nah… I knew you wouldn’t like it. So it’s only my closest friends.”

“Aww~ such an honor for me to be here~” he sang as you came back into the living room with two glasses of coke.

“Pabo! Of course I have to invite my best friend. And actually it’s an honor for me that you really came since you're always so busy with promoting…” you pouted, remembering the uncountable amount of times you tried to contact your best friend, just to be told that he’s too busy to even have a short phone conversation with you. So you often just texted when the boys were in the van, on their way to their next schedule.

“Yeah… we’re lucky that we have some free time until tomorrow morning.” Byunghun sighed, putting an arm around Chanhee as the older leaned his head against his shoulder.

“Oh by the way… I called a friend to come over as well. I hope that’s okay for you.” Byunghun then said, only seconds before the doorbell rang for a second time.

“Who did you invite?” you asked while running towards the door to let the next guest in.

“Hello, ---- -ah. The neighborhood is really great. I thought you were lying.” the blonde girl grinned at you. She had a bag pack with her as the two of you already planned to have a sleepover after the party.

“Why would I lie, Minhee?” you chuckled. “Come in.”

“Is it Minhee?” Chanhee suddenly came running out of the living room. “Omo, it is Minhee!”

“Channie~~!” the blonde sang before your two best friend fell into each other’s arms. Dramatic reunion after a long time.

You were just about to close the door when three more people arrived. A big greeting session started before you brought all of them back to the living room.

Since almost everyone was already there, you switched on your stereo, making the party more party like before offering drinks to your friends.

“You still haven’t told me who you invited.” you remembered after a while of chatting with your friends, dancing and drinking.

Byunghun grinned at you. “Well… my boyfriend told me that you have a little crush on someone…”

Your face felt burning hot all of a sudden. “I-it was before you two started dating… seems like my bestie and I have the same taste when it comes to men…” you stuttered, cursing Chanhee for telling Byunghun about it. “But I’m really over it now.”

The boy in front of you blinked a bit confused. “Y-you had a crush on me?”

Your eyes widened. “You didn’t know? Oh erm then… forget what I said… Who did you talk about then?” Sorry Chanhee.

“Lee Jeongmin, maybe? Or do you have any more crushes I don’t know about?” Byunghun chuckled.

“N-no, of course not.” you defended yourself. But then, his words seemed to have arrived in your brain. “Wait… you didn’…”

“I did.” He grinned cheekily. “And you better be grateful.”

“Are you out of mind? You can’t just invite Lee Jeongmin to my housewarming-party! This is… this is crazy! I’m not prepared for that… I’m not even wearing my favourite dress, I-“

“Shhh~” he laughed. “Calm down, silly. You look pretty today. Just see it as a housewarming present.”

“Wow.” you scoffed, stomping past him towards Chanhee, who was currently chatting with Minhee. You grabbed your both best friend’s hands and pulled them into your bedroom, closing the door behind you.

“Is something wrong?” Chanhee asked.

“Your stupid boyfriend invited Lee Jeongmin to my party!” you complained.

Chanhee laughed while Minhee’s eyes widened. “Lee Jeongmin? As in… BoyFriend’s Lee Jeongmin?”

“YAH! Why are you laughing?” you hit Chanhee’s shoulder before turning towards Minhee. “Yes. Exactly that Lee Jeongmin.”

“I know that he did… in fact I told him to do so.” Chanhee said after calming down his laughter. “I really thought you’d be happy about it…”

“I am! But besides that I’m totally scared. And I think you guys are crazy.”

Minhee patted your back. “Just wait and see… maybe he won’t come. Look at the time, he’s more than one hour too late.”

“Yeah. Most probably he’s busy… last time Byunghun talked to him, he was preparing for their new comeback and stuff…” Chanhee said. “But if he’s really just late… then you shouldn’t sit here and complain about it.”

“You’re right… it’s just my celebrity crush for three years, coming to my housewarming-party… no biggie…”

“We’re celebrities too.” Chanhee stated chuckling. “This can’t be the fact you’re nervous about.”

“But I know you since the time we wore diapers.” you laughed. “This is a whole different story… and before I met Byunghun and the other Teen Top members I was nervous as well… I mean… they’re Teen Top after all…”

“The great, almighty Teen Top~” Chanhee laughed. “Were nothing more than a bunch of idiots and you know that.”

“But in fact you’re handsome idiots…” Minhee remarked.

Suddenly you heard the doorbell ringing and a cold realization hit you.

Only one guest left.

“Go!” Chanhee cheered on you, clapping his hands. Minhee lifted her fist, calling an encouraging “Fighting!”

You took a deep breath before opening the bedroom door. “I can do this.”

“Can do what?” a familiar voice asked. But it definitely wasn’t one of your friends…

“Jeongmin, this is my friend ----.”

Your jaw dropped as Jeongmin stood right in front of your bedroom door, next to a grinning Byunghun.

“Hey, ---- -ah. Nice to meet you.” he said to you, smiling cutely.

“H-hi.” you stuttered, feeling your hands becoming clammy which made you pray that he won’t think of shaking hands with you.

Luckily he didn’t.

“It’s a nice place you have here.” he said. “Oh and… I have something for you.”

You looked at the packet he was holding towards you. “What is this?”

“Just a little housewarming present.” he grinned. “Unwrap it.”

With shaky hands you took the present from him and started to rip the light blue paper.

Inside you found a white, wooden picture frame with only slight, decent ornaments. Just your style.

You stared at the item a bit puzzled.

“You should keep it for a special picture.” Jeongmin winked at you.

“T-thanks. I like it.” you somehow managed to smile without looking extremely awkward before putting the frame onto the dresser in the living room.

 

Though all of your best friends were at your party, Jeongmin managed to keep you all for himself for the rest of the evening. You just talked about everything that came to your minds, laughing about random things. Once in a while, someone would join the conversation but disappear somewhere else after a while.

You didn’t know how time could fly by so fast but slowly, the first group of people came to you, saying goodbye before leaving the party. And so it went on, until only Minhee, Chanhee, Byunghun and Jeongmin were left.

You sat in the living room, chatting for another thirty minutes until Chanhee looked at his phone, pouting slightly.

“Minsoo wants us to come back… we have a busy schedule tomorrow. Therefore we have a team-meeting later.” he sighed, looking at Byunghun.

“Aish!” the latter groaned. “I don’t wanna~”

“Do it for the fans…” Jeongmin grinned, nudging his shoulder.

Byunghun stuck out his tongue at him before asking why Jeongmin didn’t have anything to do next day.

Jeongmin laughed a bit awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. “Actually no… Well, there’s some studio work in the afternoon but…”

“What kind of idol group are you in, man?” Byunghun chuckled, shaking his head. “I’d give everything for a free morning one day… just staying in bed… cuddling…” he winked at Chanhee who blushed a little.

“It’s just because we don’t have any promotions right now… the management is busy with promoting our rookie group.” Jeongmin explained.

“I hope our new rookie group is taking all of the management’s attention as well…”

“I hope it’s not!” you gasped, not really liking the thought of any rookie group pushing your best friend’s / favorite group aside.

Byunghun laughed, patting your back. “Don’t you want us to have some free time? Selfish fangirl…”

You pouted, feeling a bit offended. “It’s not like that…”

“However… we need to go now.” Chanhee hopped towards you, giving you a goodbye hug. “Now that you live in Seoul I hope it won’t be that long until we meet again, bestie~”

“I hope that too~” Byunghun sang, joining the little group hug as well as Minhee.

You stayed in that position until Jeongmin coughed slightly.

All of you erupted in a fit of laughter as you realized how awkward Jeongmin must’ve felt. As an excuse, Byunghun hugged the boy as well, patting his back. “You’re never alone.”

Then, the two Teen Top members left your apartment, chatting loudly about the next party which would be your birthday in three months.

You waved at them before closing the front door.

“So… I’m the only man left?” Jeongmin grinned.

“What are you trying to say?” Minhee asked, lifting an eyebrow.

He just shrugged, looking at you with an exaggerated innocent expression. “Nothing… Do you want me to help you cleaning the place a little?” he then offered.

You groaned at the thought of cleaning. “That’d be super nice. I’ll get a bag to put the empty cans in…”

Leaving for the kitchen to get the bag, you slowly recalled the happenings. You just had a long conversation with Lee Jeongmin. The man with one of the most beautiful voices you’ve ever heard. And he was still here.

You bit your lip, feeling some butterflies in your stomach. Talking to Jeongmin was somehow different from talking to one of the Teen Top members…

Back then, when Chanhee introduced you to them, you were nervous at first but after a while you started to loosen up and talk to them casually as you noticed that they were normal boys after all…

But not with Jeongmin. The time you just spent together caused you to fall for him even more.

Grabbing the black plastic bag, you went back to the living room where you found Jeongmin eating a piece of the cake you made for the party. You talked so much that the both of you didn’t have a chance to get a piece before.

“Where’s Minhee?” you then asked, noticing your best friend’s absence.

“Bathroom.” Jeongmin answered, his mouth still full.

You nodded, smiling at his childishness before starting to collect the empty cans that were standing on the coffee table until the bag was taken away from you.

“Let me do that.” Jeongmin said, surprisingly close next to you, making your hear skip a beat.

“Y-yeah, sure. I’ll just…” you quickly turned around, searching for something else to clean. But it was a small party. And of course your best friends didn’t leave an unconquerable mess so there wasn’t that much to do anymore.

Except for washing the dishware… but you had a dishwasher so it wasn’t an act either.

“Just what?” Jeongmin grinned, lifting his right eyebrow.

“Just… nothing…” you mumbled, looking to the floor to hide your blush.

“I’ll just put the bag next to the door, okay?”

“Uh-huh.” you nodded, still not looking up.

After hearing the bag with the cans hitting the floor, you could hear Jeongmin’s footsteps coming closer towards you until he was standing behind you.

“What happened to the ---- from earlier? You’re so quiet suddenly.” he stated while bending forward, trying to get a glimpse of your hidden face.

“It’s nothing…” you coughed out before turning around, just to find Jeongmin closer to you than you expected, which almost caused you to fall backwards.

But he grabbed you, holding your waist to prevent you from falling. You let out a surprised gasp.

“Sorry…” he chuckled, slowly letting go of you.

“N-no problem I guess… you caught me after all.” you said, blushing even harder than before.

Right in that moment, Minhee came back from the bathroom.

“You’re okay ----? Your face is so red…” she turned to Jeongmin. “Does she have a fever?”

He just shook his head. “I don’t think so…”

Minhee came towards you, about to touch your forehead to check whether you had a fever. But just as her fingertips brushed against your fringe, Jeongmin pushed her hand away, pressing his own against your forehead instead.

“Nope… she’s fine.” he then grinned, withdrawing his hand again. “No fever. Maybe she’s just tired…”

“I’m still here, you know?” you mumbled, feeling a bit left out as the two were discussing about your health.

Both of them laughed as the doorbell rang all of a sudden.

“Huh?” your gaze shot up from the floor. “Why would someone come here that late?”

You made your way to the door, having Minhee following you.

Opening the door, there was no one outside. You walked a few steps down the hallway to see if there was still someone around until you heard some giggles from downstairs.

Prank buzzing in the middle of the night? Aish…

Groaning, you got back inside.

“Parents should watch over their kids a bit more…” Minhee sighed as you closed the door behind you, going back to the living room.

The sight you had when you entered the living room was hilarious.

Jeongmin was sprawled out on the couch, obviously sleeping.

“Yah~ Jeongmin!” Minhee called, making the boy groan and shift in his position. But he didn’t wake up.

“Just let him…” you whispered. “He looks cute like that… don’t you think?”

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Still a fangirl…”

“So what?” you hissed, reaching for your phone to take a picture of the sleeping Jeongmin. “I can’t help it.”

“You could become a rich girl when publishing that photo, you know?”

You looked at her with a shocked expression. “Of course I won’t do that! What kind of person do you think I am? I prefer having that pic for me only…”

Minhee chuckled, patting your back. “Good thing my best friend is back. You were so quiet before… I thought some alien replaced you.”

“You’re crazy.” you laughed, still looking at the sleeping boy in front of you. “By the way… how do I sit on my sofa now?”

“Just shove him aside.” Minhee shrugged.

Shaking your head, you put your hand onto Jeongmin’s shoulder, shaking it slightly. “Jeongmin~ wake up.” you tried to wake him. “It’s already morning~”

That made him shoot up, sitting straight again. “What?”

You tried keeping a serious face but Minhee broke out in a fit of laughter behind you.

“Are you making fun of me?” Jeongmin asked, glaring at you.

“Of course not.” you shook your head while taking place next to him. “But falling asleep on my couch…”

He scoffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest. “Excuse me… I’m a busy idol. We fall asleep everywhere.”

Suddenly, Minhee yawed. “It’s already that late… I think we should go to bed.”

You stood up again but Jeongmin caught your wrist. “---- -ah? Can I stay here for the night? I’m too tired to go home.”

“Are you serious?” Minhee laughed.

Jeongmin glared at her before looking back at you, pouting cutely.

“This is so unfair…” you mumbled. “But since you’re already comfortable with my sofa… why not?”

Stomping off to your bedroom, you got some sheets out of your closet and threw them onto the sofa.

“Thank you~” Jeongmin sang, grinning brightly.

That’s when Minhee grabbed your wrist, pulling you back to your bedroom before closing the door. “This is sooo awesome!” she squealed.

“And I’m soooo panicking!” you whined. “Thank god you’re here…”

“Is it really a good thing?” she winked at you.

“YAH!” you cried, grabbing a pillow and hitting her shoulder with it. “Stop talking nonsense! We need to be serious. There’s Lee Jeongmin sleeping on my sofa.”

“If I were you I’d love Channie and Byunghun for what they did. But no… you start freaking out. Didn’t you always want to get to know him?”

“I did. I thought it’d be like meeting Teen Top. But it isn’t.”

“What do you mean?”

You just gave her a look which she understood immediately.

“Omo… ---- -ah. You’re into him for real!” she called.

“Shhh~” you hissed. “Now let’s get ready for sleeping. As far as I’m able to sleep this night…”

“You won’t.”

“Thanks for your support!” you laughed, exiting the bedroom to make your way to the bathroom.

 

Having finished your bathroom business, you went back to the living room while Minhee got ready for bed.

Jeongmin was standing at the window, looking at the lights of the city. “A nice view you have. It’s actually better than ours…”

“Really?” you wondered and stood beside him.

He nodded. “We’re just looking at a grey wall… I should come here more often.”

Your eyes widened. “U-uhm… feel free to do so…”

He laughed and turned towards you. “By the way… Byunghun told be that there’s an urgent reason for me to come here but he wouldn’t tell me… Can you?”

“N-not really, no.” you lied. Oh, Byunghun will be so dead when you meet him next time…

Jeongmin shrugged. “Whatever. It’s nice to get to know you so that’s my reason now.”

Your face felt like it was burning again as he said these words. “O-okay, I guess…”

“Oh and thanks for letting me stay the night… It’s nice to have some change of surroundings once in a while.” he grinned.

“Y-you can come here more often… o-only if you want, of course.” you managed to stutter.

Then, instead of responding to your offer and without any warning, Jeongmin did something you really didn’t expect.

He put his hands onto your waist and pulled you a step closer before leaning forward to press his lips against yours.

For a few seconds the both of you kept still until he started moving his lips softly.

But just in the moment you were about to kiss him back, he backed away, letting go of you completely while chuckling slightly.

You just stood there, completely taken aback while he just grinned at you before spinning around with his hands up in the air.

You were not able to form proper words as you still felt his lips on yours. Slowly you lifted your hand to touch your lower lip with the tip of your index finger.

What the hell just happened?

Everything in your head was spinning and you didn’t know whether you were still awake. Maybe you got drunk at your party and fell asleep… Or maybe you passed out as you were so stressed with the party preparations…? Or you fainted when Byunghun told you that he invited the certain friend of his, your freaking CRUSH!

“Hey, ---- -ah? If I shouldn’t have done this, you’re free to hit me now.” Jeongmin’s voice brought you back to what seemed to be reality.

“N-NO! No…” you shook your head before walking over to him. “It’s just…”

“Don’t tell me it was your first…”

But your expression seemed to tell him everything.

“I’m sorry…” he mumbled. “I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay. I’m not mad at you…” you said, letting yourself fall onto the sofa. “I’m just surprised.”

“Yeah… it was a bit out of the blue… I admit that.” he chuckled, sitting down beside you.

“Just a little…”

He yawed again, stretching his arms before letting one arm drop around your shoulder, pulling you slightly closer.

Your stomach was filled with nervous butterflies. It felt so different from what you felt before this day. It were just fangirl feels before… but now, after only five hours, everything felt strange. Not in a bad way though…

 

 

You woke up as you felt some movement next to you. The sun was shining through the window, right into your face, making it impossible to open your eyes without moving somewhere else. So you decided to just lay there and wait until the sun wouldn’t shine in your face anymore.

“---- -ah?” a sweet voice was calling your name next to you. “Are you awake?”

“No…” you mumbled.

But then, your eyes shot open. The sun blinded you, making you wince as you sat up properly, noticing that you weren’t even lying completely.

You blinked a few more times before facing the person sitting next to you. The black point in the middle of your visual field was subsiding slowly.

“Jeongmin!” you exclaimed. “Omo… did we fall asleep here?”

Out of reflexes, you started touching your hair as you knew it always looked awful in the morning.

Chuckling, Jeongmin nodded. “Seems so.”

“Aish.” you sighed. “I should go and wake Minhee…”

Hopping off from the sofa, you went towards your bedroom, expecting your best friend to have occupied your whole double bed.

Why didn’t she wake us yesterday?, you wondered.

You opened the door, just to find an empty room.

“Minhee?” you asked but of course there’s no answer.

That’s when you noticed your phone lying on top of the covers in the middle of the bed. You threw yourself over the bed, reaching for your phone.

First, you checked the time. It was almost noon.

And you had a message from Minhee.

 

Had to leave earlier. I tried to wake you up but you were fast asleep.

btw. You looked so cute that night

You opened the picture that she had sent with the message and your jaw dropped.

It was a photo of Jeongmin and you, cuddled up together, sound asleep.

He was leaning against the armrest while you were lying halfway on top of him as he had his arms wrapped around you.

You blushed a dark shade of red before returning to the living room, only to face a grinning Jeongmin.

“Why are you grinning like that?” you wondered.

“You look funny. Your hair is totally messy.” he stood up from the sofa and walked towards you, your hair carefully.

“Ah and you don’t?” you laughed, doing the same to him.

You were just about to withdraw your hand from him, as he took your wrists, pulling you against his chest again before kissing you for a second time.

Your eyes widened before falling shut.

This time he didn’t pull away as fast as yesterday and you somehow managed to kiss him back. Your whole body felt like being charged up as his tongue poked your lower lip softly, making you gasp.

That’s when he broke the kiss.

“It wasn’t your first kiss so you can’t say anything against it.” he immediately backed up his action with a grin.

“I-I didn’t mean to…”

“You weren’t about to say anything, am I right?”

“Most probably not…” you mumbled.

Jeongmin sighed and shook his head. “I tried to be persistent but I guess you won’t tell me… so I’ll tell you.”

“Tell what?”

“The reason why I’m here.” he laughed. “Byunghun told me that you reeeaaaally wanna meet me.”

“That betrayer…” you mumbled.

“I think it’s kinda cute…” Jeongmin smiled. “By the way… your phone wallpaper... Is it a nice pic of me?”

“HE TOLD YOU-“

Laughing, he ruffled your hair. “No… but I guessed.”

Your face became beet red once more. “Well… I like that pic.”

Suddenly he held his phone in front of you. A soft clicking-sound told you that he just took a picture of you.

“YAH!” you yelled, trying to snatch the phone away from him.

“Nah… that’ll be my new wallpaper~” he grinned before giving you a kiss on the forehead which caught you totally off guard. “A fair trade, I guess…”

This boy was so incredibly cheeky…

“Don’t you have schedules to attend?” you whined.

“Want me to leave?”

… “No.”

 

 

*three months later*

 

As soon as the bell rang, you sprinted towards the door, tearing it open.

“Happy birthday to you~…” Chanhee sang, his beautiful voice melting your heart right away as Byunghun shoved a present into your arms with a bright grin.

“Aww~ thank you so much boys.” you smiled, gesturing them to follow you.

“I bet this was the sweetest birthday song you’ve ever heard.” Chanhee grinned proudly. Byunghun nodded approving.

“Nah… it might have been if my boyfriend hadn’t sung it in his sweet morning voice earlier.” you laughed, causing Chanhee to pout.

“Next year I’ll beat him… Where is he by the way?”

“He should be here soon.” you said, putting the huge present onto your still empty birthday table.

“I still can’t get over this cute pic over there~” Chanhee squealed, looking at the photo in the white, wooden picture frame that you had put onto your drawer.

It was the photo Minhee had taken three months ago after your housewarming party: Jeongmin and you sleeping together on the sofa.

You also smiled as you looked at it. “Yeah… that’s what friends are for. Taking pics of you sleeping…”

Byunghun laughed. “Of course! You haven’t seen my photo collection of sleeping Channie.”

“You have one??” Chanhee and you exclaimed in unison.

“Maybe…” the rapper shrugged as the bell rang for a second time.

You went to open it, letting Minhee in.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY~” she called, hugging you before handing you a small present. Then she stormed off to greet Chanhee and Byunghun.

Having just closed the door, it rang again.

Only one more guest left, you thought smiling and turned around to let your boyfriend in.

“Happy birthday my love~” he grinned at you as you wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

You haven’t met for more than a week as BoyFriend just started to promote their new song, keeping Jeongmin busy all the time.

 

Sitting together in your living room, you started to unwrap the three presents.

The first one was ChunJoe’s present.

Ripping the baby blue wrapping paper open, it revealed a beautiful pink table lamp. Since your old lamp broke two weeks ago (don’t ask how this could happen), it was a more than needed item.

“Thank you so much~” you smiled, giving both of them a hug.

Minhee had a more personal present inside of the red wrapping paper. It was a small photo book, filled with an uncountable amount of derp-selcas you took together since the first day you met. This was definitely a 100% Minhee present.

After all of you laughed at the photos, you were about to take Jeongmin’s present but he held your wrist, stopping you.

“Can you unpack it later?” he pleaded.

“Woah! Why? Is it something… really personal?” Chanhee wiggled his eyebrows at Jeongmin.

“Kinda…” he mumbled.

“Whooo~” Minhee exclaimed. “---- -ah, don’t you dare not telling me when you know what it is.”

“I promise to tell you.” you laughed

“Yah, you don’t know what it is.” Jeongmin chuckled. “What if it’s really something you don’t wanna show to everybody?”

“Don’t tell me you packed up some pictures of you.” Byunghun laughed.

“Oh my god, NO!” Jeongmin cried with a disgusted face. “Not for her birthday!” making all of you crack up in a fit of laughter.

“For which special occasion then?” Minhee asked.

“Uhm…” Jeongmin chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Not your business.” you grinned at her, making her face become pale. “I hope you know that we’re joking.” you added as you noticed the change of color.

She just nodded, making all of you laugh.

Time flew by so fast that it was already past midnight.

“I won’t stay the night this time.” Minhee sang as you were standing next to the already opened front door. “Don’t worry.”

“But who’s taking cute pictures then?” Chanhee wondered with a pout.

“Sure that you want pictures of this night?” Jeongmin joked.

“Definitely not!” Byunghun chuckled, putting an arm around Chanhee’s shoulders.

“Then we won’t disturb you any longer.” Minhee grinned.

You all had a group goodbye-hug before the three of them left.

 

“Now I really wanna know what your present is~” you sang as you closed the door behind your best friends.

Jeongmin smiled at you. “Then go, unwrap it.”

You nodded, running to the birthday table where only one present was laying. Carefully, you ripped the pink wrapping paper open, revealing something you didn’t expect.

“Another picture frame?”

Jeongmin wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, putting his chin onto your shoulder.

“Yep… since you used the other one for a special photo…” he gestured up to the picture on the wall next to you. “How about you keep this one for our wedding picture?”

 


ta-dah~ xD

so I hope that some Bestfriends and Angels gathered together... xD and I hope even more, that none of you says 'what the heck, I thought it is chunjoe tagged... so where is chunjoe?' or 'why is it Boyfriend tagged when you let appear Teen Top members?' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

the answer to these questions: "Because I can." xD because I love Jeongmin and Teen Top xD

it'd mean so much to me if you'd leave a comment~ <3 and please please subscribe and upvote as well~ ^-^

 

thank you so much for reading~ :)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife *-*