Ch.9

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin checked his reflection in the mirror for the third time in the last ten minutes. His hair was pulled into a ponytail and his bangs pinned out of his face. He had changed out of his dance clothes and into his regular clothes. He hoped he didn’t smell sweaty; he wanted to look nice for Minho when he arrive, which would be any minute now.

“You look fine, Taemin oppa, really!” Sulli assured him as she walked over to wear he was standing.

“I know, I just…I’m nervous,” Taemin admitted sheepishly. Sulli smiled and took a sip from her water bottle.

“Why? You’ve gone out a few times already,” She pointed out, leaning against the wall.

“Well yeah, but tonight’s going to be different,” He informed her.

“Oh?” She said, raising her brows curiously. Taemin shuffled his feet and looked at the ground.

“I’m going to tell him that I like him,” He said to her, blushing slightly.

“That’s so cute! Omo! You have to tell me all about it tomorrow or I’ll kill you!” She exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly. She’d been observing his and her brother’s relationship closely; it was like watching a romance movie. Only ten times better.

“I will, I promise…How are you going to get ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter