Ch.8

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few weeks had without doubt been the best in Minho’s life. Well, maybe not the best (because nothing could compare to the two weeks his family spent at Disneyland when he was ten), but it came pretty damn close. He had pretty much been regularly picking up Taemin from dance class ever since they had their first date. Their friendship was growing stronger and stronger with every passing day, each of which they constantly texted each other.

Currently on that Wednesday afternoon, there had been a half-day at school, Minho was sitting on the couch in his room kicking Jonghyun’s at Super Mario; he was playing as Luigi. Although, it wasn’t particularly difficult to beat his dinosaur looking cousin, because Jonghyun was spending more time complaining then actually paying attention to the game. Something about Sekyung, six months, and this weekend.

“She told me that she can’t come because there a freaking drama club meeting to discuss the script of the next play. Can you believe that? It’s our sixth month anniversary and she’s going to miss it just to read the script of some dumb play,” Jonghyun complained, growling as Luigi once again stole the coins from Mario. Minho just smirked and shook his head.

“Maybe she’s lying? Because maybe she isn’t ready to have with you,” He offered up, restarting the game since they’d both just fallen through a pit.

“No, I checked and there really is a meeting. That just makes it even worse! I would totally understand if she was baling out because she doesn’t want to have ; I’m definitely not going to force her to do anything she doesn’t want. It’s just…it hurts, ya know? She’s choosing a club meeting over me,” Jonghyun told him, the hurt clear in his voice. By this point neither of them was paying attention to their game, and now both Mario and Luigi were in great danger of dying because of the line of mushrooms flocked closer and closer.

“I know, I’m sorry Jonghyun. I know how much you were looking forward to this weekend with Sekyung. If makes you feel any better, I would totally hang out with you, but I’m going to be with Taemin most of the time,” Minho said, a genuine grin etching onto his froggy face at the mention of the younger boy’s name.

“Thanks, Minho, you’re a great friend,” Jonghyun said sarcastically.

“I know, right?” Minho laughed.

“So what’s with you lately anyway? You’ve been acting slap happy for the last few weeks, and you’ve been spending a lot of time with Taemin too,” Jonghyun said, picking his controller back up and restarting the game.

“Well, yeah, I really like him. We’re going out tonight again after I pick him up from dance class,” Minho told him simply. Jonghyun dropped his controller in shock and stared at Minho with wide eyes; he had totally not been expecting Minho to drop that on him.

“Like? As in like like? What the hell, Minho? Don’t you think that’s something you should tell your best friend?” He said, feeling a bit pissed at his friend from keeping this from him. Minho sighed and put his controller on his knee; the game once again needing to be restarted.

“I’m telling you now, aren’t I? Besides, I haven’t exac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter