Ch.25

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun glanced nervously to the side of him where the ever so attractive Key was walking next to him. They were at the mall together on Wednesday after school. Key was bouncing around excitedly, just as he did every time he went shopping because his fashionista diva would come out to play. The two were holding hands as they went store to store, shopping around for everything and anything that caught Key’s attention. But while Key was having the time of his life, Jonghyun was a complete nervous wreck.

After the talk with Minho, Jonghyun had thought long and hard about Key. He knew he liked Key, a lot, but he needed to be sure of everything so Key wouldn’t get hurt. Jonghyun knew that he was really happy when Key was around; he always had a warm, tickling feeling bubble up inside him whenever Key even glanced at him. And after that kiss last Friday…Jonghyun knew that he liked Key. He hadn’t wanted to say anything at first, because he didn’t want it to be just some silly crush that he’d get over in a week or two. But now he was absolutely positive that Key was the one for him, his soul mate, his other half. So today after they left the mall, Jonghyun was going to tell Key how he felt and hope for the best.

They’d already spent the last four hours wandering around, but now it as getting late and Jonghyun was hungry and he knew that if he didn’t drag Key out of the mall soon then he’d stay here until it closed at ten. So after Key paid for his final purchase, Jonghyun didn’t know what but it was a small bag compared to the rest, they walked out of the store together. He suggested that they go home now, whining that he was hungry and tired from carrying all of the bags (in which Key replied that it was a workout to keep is y muscles up). But none-the-less, the extravagant blonde agreed that they could leave and so they headed back to Key’s apartment.

Jonghyun sighed in relief as they walked through the door and he dumped the several bags onto the floor. Key flipped on the lights and turned around to grin at his friend.

“Thanks for going with me, it was really fun,” He said happily. Jonghyun smiled back at him, how could he not? Key’s dazzling smile always made his heart flutter rapidly.

“I’m glad we got to hang out, you know I love spending time with you yeobo,” Jonghyun said. Key rolled his eyes and blushed slightly as he turned and walked into the kitchen.

“What should we eat, Jagiya? We can make ramen or kimchi or we can go out and get something,” He said, searching through the cabinets.

“Whatever is fine,” Jonghyun replied. Key nodded and brought out a few packages of ramen and set a pot of water to boil. They sat at the table as they waited.

“So you’ve been really quiet today. Why? Is it because of what happened last week? ‘Cause I already apologized for that,” Key said casually.

“And I already told you there wasn’t anything to apologize for. We both enjoyed it or it wouldn’t have happened,” Jonghyun reminded him.

“Yeah, but like I said, it meant something different to us,” Key replied. Jonghyun smiled and shook his head, sliding his hand across the table to hold Key’s.

“I don’t think it did, Key,” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter