Ch.20

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho parked in front of the hospital and quickly got out of his car and slammed the door closed, causing the rain on it to splash him in the face. He quickly walked towards the hospital, his feet making soft flapping noises from the wet concrete with every step he made. He shivered slightly and absent mindedly zipped up his hoodie; the rain made the temperature drop and it was getting chilly since the sun was long gone. He walked through the automatic door and headed straight for the elevator and hit the button for the sixth floor, where Key had said Taemin’s mother resided. He checked his phone quickly to see what room number it was then stepped out of the elevator when the doors slid open.

He quickly rushed over to where he saw Key and Taemin sitting outside one of the rooms on a bench. Taemin was bent over, his face buried in his hands. Key had his arms wrapped around his friend and was whispering in his ear. When he looked up he nearly sighed in relief when he saw Minho heading towards them. He didn’t even give Minho a chance to say anything before standing up, pulling Taemin with him.

“Come on, let’s go,” He said, pulling Minho by the hand and leading Taemin down the hall. He knew what to do in times like this; it wasn’t the first time he had to take charge in this sort of situation.

“No, I wanna see her,” Taemin moaned, trying to pull away from his friend. But Key kept a firm grip around Taemin’s waist and wouldn’t hesitate to drag the younger boy out by force if it came to that. Which it had a few times in the past, he just hoped it wouldn’t come to that so he didn’t have to make a scene.

“Taemin, come with us,” Minho said softly, reaching for his boyfriend’s hand as Key ushered them into the elevator. When it reached the first floor Minho lead the way outside to his car. Taemin climbed into the backseat with his dance bag and Key claimed shotgun. The ride back to Minho’s house was silent, despite the sniffles and soft cries coming from Taemin. Minho kept glancing in the rear view mirror back at his boyfriend, who was staring blankly out the window with endless tears rolling down his cheeks. Key sighed but said nothing; what could be said anyways?

When the car was parked in the drive way they followed Minho up the front steps and into the house and took their shoes off. Jonghyun peeked from the living room, his face lighting up when he saw that Key was there. But he could sense the tense atmosphere and stayed put while the three walked upstairs to Minho’s room and closed the door behind them.

Minho sat on the edge of his bed, pulling Taemin into his arms and holding him tightly, wiping away the tears from his face. Key sat at his desk and watched them silently for several minutes. He hated when Taemin got like this; if there was one thing in the world he could not stand to see it would be Taemin crying.

“Tae, you should go take a shower and put some fresh clothes on. It’ll make you feel better, okay?” He suggested lightly.

“Come on, I’ll get you some towels,” Minho said, standing up. Taemin nodded and grabbed his bag that held his extra clothes from dance class and followed Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter