Ch.16

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho walked back to the bench in the park with two cans of soda in his hands. Jonghyun was sitting there staring off into space sulking. Minho sat down next to him and handed him one of the cans.

“So what happened?” He asked. It was still a complete shock that the happy couple was broken up. Jonghyun and Sekyung belonged together; they were like the ideal couple. And it was her that broke up with him, which was even more surprising.

Jonghyun sighed and leaned back against the bench and shrugged.

“I don’t know. After what happened on Saturday I thought we would be together forever or something,” He said.

“Saturday? I thought she had drama class? Jonghyun…you guys didn’t,” Minho said with a sense of dread.

“We did and she said she loved me! But all of a sudden last night after school she called me and said that we should break up because she wants to focus more on her freaking drama club,” Jonghyun replied exasperatedly.

“Jonghyun…” Minho said. But Jonghyun suddenly threw the can of soda across the park and stood up in anger.

“I thought she loved me, Minho! God damn it, I love her! I could see myself in the future married with her with cute kids in a nice little house and it was ing perfect. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter