Yandere!Naachan x Yuiri (YuuNaa) - Candy Apple (Eden’s Apple companion OS) *Yuiri’s POV*

Ruka Kikuchi's AKB/48G New Gen pairings OS/2S Collection

My girlfriend, Naa-chan, is a bit more protective than anyone else. She always worries about my wellbeing and takes care of me. We do a lot of things together, since she’s always afraid of leaving me alone.

Even so, I would never ask for a different girlfriend. I love Naa-chan!

….

Morning, 8:03. I wake up before Naa-chan. I smile as her ugly yet adorable sleeping face is so close to mine. I try to stifle my laughter as I hear her snore a bit. Looks like today will be another peaceful day…

 

Ding dong.

 

“Hm?” Who could that be?

 

I got up, not disturbing Naa-chan’s sleep, and went to the door.

(House rule #6: Always look through the peephole before answering the door!)

I peered out and saw a single police officer standing out the door. What could’ve happened? I opened it up and looked up at him.

“Yes, sir?”

“Is this the Okada residence?”

“Yes. I’m Okada Nana’s roommate and girlfriend, Yuiri,” I introduced myself, bowing to him. “Um, is something wrong, officer?”

“No. I just wanted to come and let you know, there was recently a break-in around this area. We’re taking care of the situation now, but be careful.”

“Thank you.”

After he left, I shut the door. When I turned around, Nana was standing there. I jumped a bit, gasping.

“Mou~ you scared me, Naa-chan!”

“Who was that?” That look in her eyes. That scary look when she becomes worried. I always hated seeing her get like that.

“The police came. He said there was a break-in and he wants us to be careful.”

After a pause, she sighed a deep breath and smiled. “Oh, that’s all?”

“Don’t worry. If it were someone suspicious looking, I wouldn’t have opened the door,” I hugged her to reassure her.

Naa-chan was always the type to overthink. She needs someone to calm her down when she gets hysterical.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.”

After a few seconds, I felt her arms wrap around me.

“Let’s stay in and be lazy today,” I say to her.

“Yeah… Let’s do that!”

Naa-chan’s smile warms my heart. Alright! Today will be another worry-free, lazy Sunday!

-----------------------

Evening, 10:03. I fell asleep while watching TV. Naa-chan is fast asleep, her head resting on the table. I smiled and poked her cheek playfully.

I heard a loud bang on the door. The sound woke Naa-chan up in a daze.

“Yuu-chan..?”

Another bang at the door came. And another.

“Someone’s trying to break in…” I whisper. Naa-chan’s eyes grew dark.

“Go hide in the closet,” she said sharply. “I’ll deal with them.”

Nodding quietly, I ran to the closet and hid inside. I kept my breathing as quiet as possible, not moving an inch. I couldn’t come out until Naa-chan told me…


Naa-chan is a murderer. She’s killed people who have tried to hurt me or damage our peaceful life. Because she loves me… Because she wants to protect our peaceful, happy days.

It scares me. I’m always afraid the day may come when Naa-chan will be arrested…

Even so…

I still love her.

Even if she’s a murderer. I still love Naa-chan. Because that fact doesn’t change her as the Naa-chan I know.

The Naa-chan who always smiles at me.

The same Naa-chan who kissed me during the fireworks.

The very same Naa-chan who saved me when I was almost assaulted.

I won’t stop loving Naa-chan even if she’s a criminal.

Bang!

I hear the door crash open. I hear Naa-chan scream as she struggles with the burglar. And I can hear his screams in pain… along with what I can only interpret as a knife stabbing him.

After a while, it stops… And I only hear Naa-chan’s breathing.

I slowly opened the closet and peered out. I saw her on her knees with blood staining her pajamas. Her eyes were empty… The eyes of a killer.

“Naa-chan…” I knelt down and hugged her without a second thought to the blood on the floor or the blood on her.

Clink! She drops the knife, her arms limp at her side.

“It’s okay now, Naa-chan… We’re alright…”

However, soon after, the police arrived outside the door. Confused about the situation. They saw Naa-chan covered in blood, and the dead robber, and immediately connected the dots.

“Okada-san, we’re going to have to take you into custody,” he spoke calmly.

Naa-chan was silent, her expression blank as the cuffs went on her wrists.

Our peaceful days… were over.

-----------------------

Noon. Today I’m at the hospital, visiting Naa-chan. After the incident with the apartment break-in, our usual everyday life became a bit unusual for a while.

I couldn’t see Naa-chan as often as I could for a while, but soon after things were cleared up, I’m able to come and see her daily again. Always with flowers and homemade lunch. It’s starting to feel like it used to again.

Naa-chan was a murderer. But she killed in order to protect me.

She was arrested and put on trial. I defended her.

Naa-chan had to do some time for the murders she committed.

We could no longer live together. And she has to stay in this hospital for some time.

Even so…

Even so, it won’t change my feelings.

I’ll still come to see Naa-chan.

I’ll still come and spend time with her everyday.

And I’ll still love her. Because she’s my only girlfriend.