Of kisses and drinks (gyusoo)

infinite masquerade

Pairing: Gyusoo

Genre: humor, fluff, (failed ?)

Prompt: where sunggyu and myungsoo try to have while super drunk and end up failing messily.

 

 

Myungsoo slumped onto the bed, letting out a small groan when Sunggyu accidentally hit his crotch with his knee.

.” he muttered. “That hurt.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, trying to focus on the boy lying beneath him, and leaned in to kiss those shiny lips. It tasted bitter and somewhat sweet, and Sunggyu tried to push his tongue deeper, a bit awkwardly, and Myungsoo ended up coughing.

Holy , are you alright?” he asked, a bit worried, and sat up a bit too quickly, which made him impossibly dizzy.

Myungsoo nodded, and tried to attack Sunggyu's neck with his mouth, but tripped with his own legs and ended up falling forward, his chin painfully hitting Sunggyu's right shoulder.

Jesus.” he said. “I'm too drunk for this.”

Sunggyu laughed and caressed his chin a bit to ease the pain, pulling him closer to kiss him again.

Myungsoo tried to take off his shirt as well as Sunggyu's, and threw them to the floor. He moved closer, surrounding Sunggyu's waist with his legs, so now their chests were in touch.

It felt hot, and he wanted more.

Sunggyu took one of his s with his hands while he kissed and bit Myungsoo's neck, who was panting hard under him.

I-I've got lube in my desk.” Myungsoo said, and Sunggyu pulled apart in order to take it.

His mind was too clouded and he felt dizzy, and the shirts on the floor got stuck in his feet, so he ended up falling onto the floor, his body harshly crashing against the cold surface.

Myungsoo burst out laughing.

What the , hyung?!” he said, between laughs, and Sunggyu somehow also laughed with him.

His elbow hurt and his knee had a pretty bruise on it, but he couldn't stop laughing as he stood up to take the lube.

He landed on top of Myungsoo with a heavy plof, and left the lube on the bed as he tried to Myungsoo's pants, but his hands were shaking so much and his vision was too blurry for managing to take it off.

Myungsoo tried to help him and after a few failed attempts, the pants were on the floor, and Myungsoo had his legs spread open for Sunggyu, who was maneuvering with the lube, pouring a huge amount of it on his fingers.

Yah, Myung, open your legs a bit more.”

Myungsoo didn't hear Sunggyu properly and was confused, so he tried moving his legs to the other side, which ended up on kicking Sunggyu right in the face.

.” he murmured, sitting up and looking at Sunggyu's cheek, which was now red. “Did I hurt you?”

Sunggyu started laughing again and lie down on the bed, feeling completely absurd.

Oh man, we're too drunk to have .” he said, but the last words were a bit muffled by Myungsoo's lips.

Let me do the work.” the boy said, removing Sunggyu's pants and sitting on top of him.

But then Sunggyu had fallen asleep and he was about to pour lube on his fingers when sleep came over him and he dropped onto Sunggyu's chest.

 

The following day nonetheless, the hangover was so bad they needed to wait until the night to continue where they had stopped.