Transfer Student

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            " Song Hyang... Her father is very famous in the business industry and very healthy; he has many business branches, one of which is Song Education High School "explains Haha about his investigation of Hyang's background.

"So... do you find something suspicious about his business related to ACO?" asked Jae Suk.

He explains, "Not yet. Well, I'm not sure if he does that kind of business. He is so good in business and has never done that kind of 'hidden' business."

"There must be something about his business; if not, why was Song Hyang targeted by ACO?" Gary doesn't understand.

"I guess so too," added Haha.

"But... for some years in ACO's case, they never target another person but just people who are directly related to them. If they have some kind of business with Song Il Guk, why are they targeting his daughter rather than him? It's strange, " said Jae Suk with a frown on his face.

"What do you think, chief Kim?" asked Jae Suk to Shin.

"I have no idea. Why don't we just ask him directly?" asked Shin.

"Who do you mean? Song Il Guk?" Ask Jae Suk back. Shin doesn't answer anything and just stares at Jae Suk with steady eyes.

"What will you do?" asked Jae Suk again with suspicious and worried eyes.

®®®®

Shin is now in the parking area of Song Cooperation's main building business. He parked his car in front of Song Il Guk's car. He kept observing the situation with his hawk eyes, waiting for his chance to meet the businessman.

After what seemed like an eternity, Song Il Guk emerged from the building.He walked straightly toward his car. Shin quickly exits his own car and approaches Il Guk's car. Right after Song Il Guk enters his car and sits in the backseat, Shin enters the car and sits in the driver's seat. The businessman thinks that Shin is his driver, so he doesn't feel suspicious at all.

"Song Il Guk-ssi, are you doing some dirty business behind?" asked Shin, observing Il Guk from the rearview mirror. Il Guk was surprised when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He lifted his head and looked at Shim.

"Who are you?" asks Il Guk, confused.

"Do you know about ACO?" asked Shin again. Somehow he can catch a change in Il Guk's expression when he mentions ACO. He is somehow looking worried and there is a fear in his eyes.

Il Guk planned to exit his car, but Shin quickly locked the door. And when Il Guk wants to make a phone call, the detective takes his phone fastly.

"Are you one of them?" asks Il Guk. Shin doesn't answer and just gives his identity as a private detective to Il Guk to answer his question.

"What do you want?" asked Il Guk again.

"You're not answering my question before about your relationship with ACO," said Shin.

"It's my first time hearing that name. I don't know anything about ACO," said Il Guk.

"Really?" asked Shin with a smirk on his face. He knew that Il Guk was clearly lying.

"So, why are they spying on Song Hyang?" asked Shin again.

"What do you mean? Why are you mentioning my daughter? " Il Guk's worried expression was visible.

Shin then gives Hyang's picture that he got from Haha to Il Guk and tells him about how they can find that picture. He also told Il Guk about what happened to Min Ho and the people who did dirty business with ACO.

"So... after knowing the possibility that your only daughter will be their next target, you still won't tell me the truth?" Ask Shin again.

"I never did any business with them. That's the truth. Why should I lie to you and put my own daughter in danger? Do you think I'm crazy? " Ask Il Guk back to Shin.

Shin keeps silent, trying to identify the situation is Il Guk saying the truth or not. He can't really know if he is trying to lie to him or tell him the truth.

"Is my daughter really their next target?" asked Il Guk to Shin.

"We are not sure yet, but the possibility is high." Shin stated.Il Guk seems like he is thinking of something and there is a frown on his face.

"How can I protect my daughter?" asks Il Guk in the end. Shin listens to his question, but he doesn't give any answer. In fact, he also doesn't know the answer because he can't really predict how, where, and when they will appear. Until now, they didn't even have any track of them and they also didn't know who they were yet.

"I can protect your daughter... but I need your help," said Shin in the end, after he got an idea.

®®®®

"Are you crazy? Why should you do that? "asked Jae Suk after Shin explained his plan to protect Hyang and to monitor ACO's movements around her secretly.

"We should try that. This time, I won't lose their track anymore and just let them kill innocent people anymore. I should protect her and can't just let them do what they did to Min Ho," said Shin without being taken aback. Jae Suk is restless and frustrated but he can't find any other better idea.

"Arraseo (I understand)... I will help you," said Jae Suk in the end, after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter