Angel Devil

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later (May 2022),

It's lunch time for every student at the Song Education Centre. All of the students gather at the canteen. They queued up to get their meal. Suddenly, there is a group of boys who push everyone from the line to make their way to the meal without waiting for the queue. Park Seon Woo is the last student standing in the line.The leader's group wrapped their hands around Seon Woo's neck, making him feel intimidated. He was often bullied by them, and he feels scared right now.

"Purchase some food for us.Seon Woo-ah... "whispers Ki Young in Seo Woon's ear."

"n... ne... ne..." answered Seo Woo, frighteningly.

"Gomawo... you're our lovely buddy, you know that right, agioo," said Ki Young, smacking Seo Woo's back head, making him bow.

"Aissh... these losers really make a bad view in my eyes." Hyang approached the group. She came with her four best friends, who are standing beside each other. Ki Young turned around while still putting his arm around Seo Woo's neck, facing the "angel-devil".

"What's your problem?" Ki Young inquired about Hyang.

"Can't you see the line that was queued up?" asked Hyang back.

"I noticed that. But what's the matter? "asked Ki Young.

"I think you have enough intelligence to understand the meaning of the line, right?" asked Dae Jun with a mocking voice. Seo Woo pushed Ki Young away and then approached Dae Jun.

"Are you trying to say that I'm stupid?" asks Ki Young to the handsome student.

"There's no other meaning to my word except that, stupid!" Dae Jun mocks him again. Ki Young pulls Dae Jun's collar and throws a punch at him, but Hyang is fast enough to catch his hand and grip it tightly.

"Let's not fight at school. It's not good for our school image. It's also not good for your family image. Well, even I know your family affection is not as big as mine. " "Hyang, threateningly"

"How arrogant..." mumbled Ki Young, as he pulled his hand from Dae Jun's collar and pulled his other hand harshly from Hyang's.

"Do you feel safe because you have a member of the Yakuza family at your back?" asked Ki Young to Hyang, mentioning Joon Woo, who stood beside Hyang.

"Chh... I don't know where your yakuza pride is that makes you want to stand behind a girl, "mocking Ki Young to Joon Woo, then turn around to leave them." Ki Young's friend is also following him behind. Joon Woo just smirked at listening to his words. He wanted to step up and really wanted to punch him now, but Hyang just stopped Joon Woo by holding his arm.

"Yaa you... stop there!" said Hyang, still managing her calm voice.

Ki Young stopped his steps and turned around again, listening to Hyang's words. He smirked and looked at Hyang with an annoyed face. Hyang steps forward slowly, then after she takes three steps, she accelerates her feet and runs to Ki Young. When she was right in front of him, she didn't lower her speed and used her power to jump, then made a high kick on Ki Young's face while turning her body 360 degrees. She really can't stand it when anyone says a bad thing about her friend, especially Joon Woo, and she knows Joon Woo and the others will do the same thing to her. When Ki Young is pushed behind because of Hyang's hard kick, he can feel a blood drop from his nose.

"Yakk!" shouted Ki Young angryly. He stood up and was ready to hit Hyang, but when he almost hit her, Joon Woo quickly pushed him back on his stomach. Hyang and Joon Woo exchange their views and smile, then do a high five for their "well" kick.

With that, the battle between the "angel-devil" and Ki Young's group is starting. It's a tie for their member number to do a one-on-one fight. Hyang continues her fight with Ki Young, while Joon Woo starts a new fight with Jae Kyung. She gets a punch in her cheek during the fight with Ki Young. She wipes her stinging lips harshly and fights back against him. She punched Ki Young hard and then straight kicked his jaw from below, making Ki Young throw himself behind and fall on the floor.

Joon Woo gets a hit on his stomach, but then he quickly revenges it by punching Jae Kyung's right cheek, making Jae Kyung bow beside him, then giving him an elbow hit on his back, making Jae Kyung fall on the floor with his face facing the ground. The atmosphere of a quiet canteen becomes wild because of their fighting. Some students scream in fear of the sudden battle that is happening during their lunch time. Some students decide to leave the scene because they are afraid they may get hit, and others just stay because of the excitement of watching the battle. The other reason is that they are too afraid to make a single move.

One of Ki Young's friends pulled the chair and lifted it to attack Hyun Ki. He lifted the chair high and almost hit Hyun Ki's body right before he successfully avoided it. When he lifts the chair again to attack Hyun Ki, the genius boy quickly kicks the chair, hardly making the chair bum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter